Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 11

Author Topic : I guess this is still an issue? Points not correct for going BOS over Specials...
 Kilohana Kennels
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
10/25/2016 10:38:54 AM reply with quote send message to Kilohana Kennels Object to Post   

www.showdog.com/shows/breed_results.aspx?show=Jester+Dogs+60th+All+Breed+Show&breed=Mastiff

I believe the WB should have received a 3 point major, by going BOS over Specials....instead, she received 1 point?? It takes 6 for a major. There were 4 class bitches entered and 2 specials.....
 Kilohana Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/27/2016 10:00:27 PM reply with quote send message to Kilohana Kennels Object to Post

It happened again today...incorrect points awarded for a class bitch going BOS over specials...
 Studio Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
11/4/2016 9:45:06 AM reply with quote send message to Studio Dogs Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Only in bitches too. Frustrating

-----
Last edited by Studio Dogs on 11/4/2016 9:45:41 AM
 Studio Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
11/29/2016 7:47:59 PM reply with quote send message to Studio Dogs Object to Post

has anyone else noticed that this has been corrected?

thank you, Jeff

Lanakila Corgis
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/2/2016 8:25:54 AM reply with quote send message to Lanakila Corgis Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

It hasn't been corrected. ..I had a class bitch go BOS over a special last night, and she didn't get a point.

-----
Last edited by Lanakila Corgis on 12/2/2016 8:26:12 AM
 Calabro
Basic User

Basic User
12/25/2016 10:41:56 AM reply with quote send message to Calabro Object to Post

This happened to me today with Gordon Setters. Emailed Admin about this for the "Near East End 10 " Show. My male went BOS over 2 specials and 2 class dogs but only awarded 2 points. sad :(
 Studio Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
1/1/2017 12:12:49 PM reply with quote send message to Studio Dogs Object to Post

I wonder if it is a judge issue, because these results are correct?!

www.showdog.com/shows/breed_results.aspx?show=Alchemy+21&breed=Rhodesian+Ridgeback
 Lanakila Corgis
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/17/2017 9:35:27 AM reply with quote send message to Lanakila Corgis Object to Post

STILL not adding points correctly:

www.showdog.com/shows/breed_results.aspx?show=January+Show+9&breed=Cardigan+Welsh+Corgi

WB went BOS over 2 Specials, and only received 1 point, when she should have received 3. It doesn't appear to be a judge issue, as this was a different judge than previously. This has been a problem for months now.....
 JF K
Basic User

Basic User
1/17/2017 11:07:54 AM reply with quote send message to JF K Object to Post

Ive had this issue multiple times too sad :(
 Acclamation
Basic User

Basic User
1/27/2017 1:24:16 AM reply with quote send message to Acclamation Object to Post

ongoing issue we've asked to have addressed for years now ... very frustrating in breeds where it's hard to get a major let alone finishing a superior bitch with no other class bitches showing sad :(
 Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/1/2017 2:29:44 PM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

I see I'm not alone in this. It's still an ongoing issue, and I'm not sure why this dog got 2 points? If it didn't count the specials, he should have received 1, even though it should have actually been 3. This makes no sense!

www.showdog.com/shows/breed_results.aspx?show=February+Show&breed=Black+and+Tan+Coonhound
 kc meadows
Basic User

Basic User
2/17/2017 6:59:25 PM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post

I am old and a little blonde sometimes but this issue has become more of an issue to me because it Is affecting a lot of my results. So it is a little bit more of an issue to me than before. I hope this can be resolved

Replies in this thread : 11

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.