.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 12

Author Topic : response time
 SilknT
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/2/2016 2:06:36 AM reply with quote send message to SilknT Object to Post   

Hi

How is the response time for everyone else? Mine varies between OK and sucks, with a heck of a lot of time on the latter.
 Valley of Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
11/2/2016 3:40:15 AM reply with quote send message to Valley of Dreams Object to Post

Response time to what exactly? happy :) I'm a bit lost lol.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/2/2016 12:15:32 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

I've noticed periodic delays. Sometimes I just wait it out, othertimes I just go do something else for a while. I was blaming my computer, my service, but maybe not.
 Artistri
Basic User

Basic User
11/2/2016 1:38:38 PM reply with quote send message to Artistri Object to Post

I never have issues with response time. I would be looking at your computer or internet service.
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
11/2/2016 2:36:23 PM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I figured they were referring to staff response time. happy :)">I added a kennel Saturday and paid for a quarterly upgrade. It's still showing as a basic kennel.

Not a big deal at the moment, since you can breed the first month... I'm sure it will get taken care of eventually.

Edited to add - Jeff has solved the problem (which was due to something I did) - so I am all good now. happy :)

-----
Last edited by rhondacline on 11/2/2016 4:26:50 PM
 SilknT
Basic User

Basic User
11/2/2016 4:50:15 PM reply with quote send message to SilknT Object to Post

No - computer response time.

Mine is quite variable - sometimes click and it's there, other times wait and wait and wait.

It is not my computer or my internet service as ALL my internet sessions would be as slow at the same time, and they're not.
 Halcyon Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
11/3/2016 3:29:57 PM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Dreams Object to Post

Sometimes the site is slow for me, usually mornings UK time but that is when shows are running & sessions being allocated etc, so I put it down to that.
 Silk N Denim Terriers
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/3/2016 5:08:57 PM reply with quote send message to Silk N Denim Terriers Object to Post

I have a lag sometimes as well. I've just always chalked it up to my internet.
 Clay Creek Falls
Basic User

Basic User
11/4/2016 12:25:29 AM reply with quote send message to Clay Creek Falls Object to Post

Mines a bit touch and go as well, some times its really quick and other times it just sits there ages loading and won't load images properly. It can't be my internet as I use different providers whilst in different locations and still have the same problems. (I'm in Aus if that makes any difference)

Lindsey
 Kalynda
Basic User

Basic User
11/4/2016 7:06:12 AM reply with quote send message to Kalynda Object to Post

Yes, I see lag times too that appear on different devices and different networks.
 admin
Administrator
Forum Moderator

Administrator Forum Moderator
11/4/2016 9:51:36 AM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post

I looked it up via Google Analytics and it does look like our page load times have increased by 53% since October 22nd.

Site speed stuff is never a "hey silly, just click this button and it's fixed" kind of thing but I'll start digging into it and see what I can find.
 Zinga
Basic User

Basic User
11/4/2016 4:17:58 PM reply with quote send message to Zinga Object to Post

Thank you Jeff.
 Kalynda
Basic User

Basic User
11/5/2016 4:03:55 PM reply with quote send message to Kalynda Object to Post

Jeff,
Thanks for looking into this. Any chance you can also resolve the dog feeding issue and perhaps throw us a few new judges?

Thanks again,
Kathy

Replies in this thread : 12

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.