Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : New High SOP
 Grasslans
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
11/25/2016 10:57:10 PM reply with quote send message to Grasslans Object to Post   

Just had a Afghan pup born with a SOP of 98.90, which I am yet to see another so far.
It's normal to be quite excited just because of a set of numbers on a virtual dog, right?
Best thing about this pup is that she is a couple of generations of my own breeding, plus her mother was one of the first, if not the first 98.80 pup to be born and her grandfather was the litter mate to one of the first, once again, if not the first 98.75 Afghan at the time (this bitch also got her bronze grand champion a day or so ago.)

This breed has been improving so much over the last few months thanks to some completely amazing breeders. We should all be proud of how far the breed has come.
 Tarot
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/26/2016 12:13:34 AM reply with quote send message to Tarot Object to Post

Congrats! Well done.
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/26/2016 12:14:29 AM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

But sure to put the little darling in the high SOP spreadsheet! I'm jealous. LOL JK
 Korthals
Basic User

Basic User
11/26/2016 1:46:51 AM reply with quote send message to Korthals Object to Post

thanks Xi - you just reminded me to add a couple of mine in different breeds
 Grasslans
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/26/2016 5:20:53 PM reply with quote send message to Grasslans Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Thank you happy :) I've got to find the link to that page, I've a couple to add there.

Maybe she should go and stay at Tarot kennels to be shown laugh :D seeing as you show better than me wink ;)

-----
Last edited by Grasslans on 11/26/2016 5:21:23 PM
 Tarot
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/26/2016 9:40:12 PM reply with quote send message to Tarot Object to Post

I don't know why you think that? You do very well.

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.