Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : entering shows
 jeevesiesjuniors
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
11/30/2016 6:00:10 AM reply with quote send message to jeevesiesjuniors Object to Post   

HI not been using this game long but in the last fortnight I have noticed that when I enter my dogs for shows and whether I choose handlers or don't ( I've tried with both)when I check my show results not all my dogs are always entered for all there shows. When I enter I have started checking back on my entries before I log out and there all showing as entered then in three shows each. Any suggestions as to why this keeps happening?
 Aldeberan
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/30/2016 10:41:14 AM reply with quote send message to Aldeberan Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

You can only show in one all breed show per day (and one specialty). I believe the one you enter first is the one that counts. The other shows are discarded.

SHOWDOG.COM · HELP CENTER · SHOW ENTRY LIMITS
Dogs are limited to one all-breed show and one specialty (specific breed) show each day.

If a dog or bitch is entered in more than one all-breed show or more than one specialty in one day, the last shows entered will be removed from the show schedule for that dog or bitch.

-----
Last edited by Aldeberan on 11/30/2016 10:44:04 AM
 jeevesiesjuniors
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/1/2016 2:55:45 PM reply with quote send message to jeevesiesjuniors Object to Post

thanks that explains what been happening.

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.