Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Banner wanted please, will pay :)
 x-amyjayne-x
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/6/2016 7:20:34 AM reply with quote send message to x-amyjayne-x Object to Post   

Banner comp I've got back into show dogs after a long break with new breeds and a new name happy :)

Breeds are: German Shepard and shiba inu
Theme: something misty mysterious/nature
Kennel name: Lycan Kennels
Slogan: pride passion performance

Thanks
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/8/2016 3:49:51 AM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

If you choose mine you will receive a version without my credit at the top

Thanks for considering my entry.
 x-amyjayne-x
Basic User

Basic User
12/8/2016 6:16:01 AM reply with quote send message to x-amyjayne-x Object to Post

thank you for entering, thats a beautifull banner thank you very much! x
 x-amyjayne-x
Basic User

Basic User
12/15/2016 7:40:40 AM reply with quote send message to x-amyjayne-x Object to Post

thank you for being so patiant, i have upgraded my acount now can you send me a payment puppy over please thank you
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/30/2016 5:25:03 PM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

Dang it. Please message me once you log back in again so I can give you a payment pup.
 x-amyjayne-x
Basic User

Basic User
1/16/2017 10:18:10 AM reply with quote send message to x-amyjayne-x Object to Post

hi i have messaged you
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/16/2017 7:47:27 PM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

What the heck tinypic?

I thought I had let you know I'd get a payment pup when my litter was born, sorry. Tinypic I guess duplicated a link so now it's some random pic I did not do..
 x-amyjayne-x
Basic User

Basic User
1/17/2017 10:34:47 AM reply with quote send message to x-amyjayne-x Object to Post

oh thats strange :/ .. what can i do now then x

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class