Search

.com Forum · Australian Shepherd

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Australian Shepherd Community
 Shaylynne
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
12/7/2016 7:57:42 PM reply with quote send message to Shaylynne Object to Post   

Hey guys!

We have such a popular breed, I think it'd be fun if we became more of a community and talk with each other about goals and exciting new pups! Anybody agree? happy :)

I'm new to having a subscription, but I've been showing in the breed for two years now. I'm excited for my first litter to drop on Saturday! My current goal is to get FQ and HQ higher and more consistent. But I am new to breeding, so we'll see how that goes wink ;)
 Dandylion Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/14/2016 5:13:01 PM reply with quote send message to Dandylion Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Hey!

I just recently came back to SD after a long break, I was in aussies a long time ago as a basic account but I decided to get a subscription this time around.

I've been trying to raise the coat, feet, and size as they all seem to be fairly far behind all the other traits. I've had a few good litters recently and just got a 99.2 boy the other day!

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15363777

Can't wait for that guy to hit the show ring and see what he can produce happy :) How did your litters turn out?

Dandy

-----
Last edited by Dandylion Kennel on 12/14/2016 5:13:12 PM

-----
Last edited by Dandylion Kennel on 12/14/2016 5:13:44 PM
 Shaylynne
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/14/2016 8:24:49 PM reply with quote send message to Shaylynne Object to Post

Wow, he's really nice! I'm excited to see how he does as well!

My litters didn't turn out so great yet, but this is very new to me and I figure I'll learn happy :) I did have a pup with a 9.8 coat, even though that wasn't a trait I was trying to breed for! Lol. I think I put that one up for sale.

I have another litter dropping on Saturday, hopefully it'll turn out a little better!

Shay

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.