Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : I wanna know what you think of my art!
 Wind Waker Canines
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/10/2016 9:39:43 PM reply with quote send message to Wind Waker Canines Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Hey im a pretty new player on SD. I spent a long time on Virtualpups until the updated alot of stuff and I didnt like it very much. So i've transfered to SD, but with switching games comes with a new turf of people to impress (or atleast try anyway) with my artwork. I've only done a couple, but im interested in feedback from my peers.

Here's just a couple examples:
i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/Apperz_Hepner-Santos/Banner1_zpslmb87ugq.png

i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/Apperz_Hepner-Santos/KorokMakar_zps48yqqb24.png

i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/Apperz_Hepner-Santos/Solitude_zpssbgzu4nk.png

i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/Apperz_Hepner-Santos/RitoMedli_zpsahl3gmna.png

i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/Apperz_Hepner-Santos/HistoricTimes_zpsu0gm1wfe.png

If you like them, feel free to let me know. I would love to do art for people. If you are interested in my art and would like a picture/banner, I would love to start distributing my art. I'd gladly do atleast one picture/banner for free. If you'd like more than one we can work out a price (or even free since its christmas time lol) just feel free to respond to post or to pm me.
THANKS GUYS,
Calcifer.

-----
Last edited by Wind Waker Canines on 12/10/2016 9:45:23 PM
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/14/2016 10:06:49 PM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

I really like your art! You have a unique touch! I can see you like Pit Bulls too! I used to play on VP also from about 2006 to 2010 maybe, and I too dislike it now that they really hugely updated everything. I have a kennel full of dogs I'll probably never use again but I don't want them to be rescued so I keep logging in every few months, lol.

I would gladly buy one of your banners and welcome you into the game!

Make sure you read this post and use the SD Safe Sources pictures in your banners. If not, you may be banned from the site. Using copyright-free pictures on SD is very important.

www.showdog.com/forum/read.aspx?id=220444

There are tons of free pictures out there. We also try and put the sources (where we got the pictures from) on the banner or just under the banner in a small font.

The way we make people pay for banners is to put a puppy up for sale for the price of the banner, and the protocol is that puppy is then bought by the banner client and forever homed ("released" in VP terminology). If you choose to make your banners less than $100, as that is the minimum you can buy a dog, you can put the pup up for sale on approval, and at that time people can offer less than $100 on the pup and then FH once you've accepted.
 Wind Waker Canines
Basic User

Basic User
12/16/2016 10:52:49 PM reply with quote send message to Wind Waker Canines Object to Post

i do have a copyright page i just havent put it in my notes on my photobucket yet, but thank you for reminding me. and just let me know the following for your banner:
colors:
style(breeds/whatever):
text 1:
text 2:
etc if you want more than 2 lines:
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/19/2016 1:53:48 AM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

colors: orange and bright green-blue, with black
style(breeds/whatever): Estrela Mountain Dog
text 1: odkrvmedved
text 2: estrelas
etc if you want more than 2 lines:

You may use a Leonberger image if you can't find a good Estrela.

Thank you a lot!

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.