Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 17

Author Topic : I've never seen this before ... ?
 Dalkeith
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/26/2016 6:38:28 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post   

I've never seen the All-Breed show schedule be maxed out before!?

Is it solely because we all have money to spend on sponsoring shows?
 Bitte
Basic User

Basic User
12/27/2016 1:49:35 AM reply with quote send message to Bitte Object to Post

Probably - I know I can't sponsor a conformation show, only specialties and payouts.
 Kalynda
Basic User

Basic User
12/27/2016 7:21:59 AM reply with quote send message to Kalynda Object to Post

Lots of money in the game right now so shows are tough to grab....

K
 Halcyon Design
Basic User

Basic User
12/27/2016 11:10:23 AM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Design Object to Post

I'm struggling to waste money, most of my kennels are on £25k so I get added payouts and the money just disappears. I have been putting specialities on for all breeds alphabetically, that wastes money now and again because a few of them run with no entries.

To be honest I had thought of posting the question "who needs SD money?" Because I'm happy to give some away.
 Calabro
Basic User

Basic User
12/27/2016 2:39:29 PM reply with quote send message to Calabro Object to Post

posted by Halcyon Design
I'm struggling to waste money, most of my kennels are on £25k so I get added payouts and the money just disappears. I have been putting specialities on for all breeds alphabetically, that wastes money now and again because a few of them run with no entries.

To be honest I had thought of posting the question "who needs SD money?" Because I'm happy to give some away.

I'll take money LOL!! I didnt know theyre was a max limit of 25K
 jahiti
Basic User

Basic User
12/27/2016 2:42:24 PM reply with quote send message to jahiti Object to Post

posted by Halcyon Design

I would love a contribution.
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
12/27/2016 3:22:56 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

Hmm, interesting.

I've been sponsoring Specialties and adding random payouts to shows to spend money - so I guess I'll keep doing that happy :)
 halcyonlisa
Basic User

Basic User
12/27/2016 4:25:44 PM reply with quote send message to halcyonlisa Object to Post

Next time either of you have dogs for sale let me know & I will help out if I can.
 Calabro
Basic User

Basic User
12/27/2016 6:38:40 PM reply with quote send message to Calabro Object to Post

posted by halcyonlisa
Next time either of you have dogs for sale let me know & I will help out if I can.
I am about to FH this old guy since he has been bred to all my bitches in my other kennels. Thanks!!! LOL
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14987017
 Temora
Basic User

Basic User
12/27/2016 10:10:39 PM reply with quote send message to Temora Object to Post

Lisa - beat you to it
 Halcyon Design
Basic User

Basic User
12/28/2016 1:34:50 AM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Design Object to Post

lol yeah someone else must have offered because I don't seem to be able to,

sorry if I post replies from different kennels, anything with Halcyon on the front is usually me (Lisa)
 Kalynda
Basic User

Basic User
12/28/2016 7:40:11 AM reply with quote send message to Kalynda Object to Post

Perhaps we need folks to put dogs up for sale with a specific word in their name to indicate a donation would be appreciated?
 MacArthur
Basic User

Basic User
12/28/2016 8:23:03 AM reply with quote send message to MacArthur Object to Post

I volunteer as tribute!!!! I can always use some cash in this game with this crazy show program I put myself into :-O

This girl is for sale if any one really needs to unload some cash

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15387292
 Halcyon Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
12/28/2016 4:58:38 PM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Dreams Object to Post

I'm guessing that someone beat me to that one too as I can't offer on it again lol
 ShineBright
Basic User

Basic User
12/28/2016 5:54:38 PM reply with quote send message to ShineBright Object to Post

I suggest that if someone needs a bit of an influx of cash that they put a puppy or two up for sale for $1000 no approval. Then those of us who have a bit of cash can just buy a pup and be on our way. Or we can offer a different amount if we so choose. BUT it would indicate who needs $$. I'd kinda like to be able to just bop around the sale boards and pick a beneficent or two and surprise them. laugh :D
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
12/28/2016 7:05:41 PM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

I like ShineBright's idea -

I've been sponsoring tons of specialties - but I still have plenty of $$ to share -

Put some dogs/puppies up for sale and post here - I am sure that we can help out
 Azawakh Inc.
Basic User

Basic User
12/29/2016 8:50:09 PM reply with quote send message to Azawakh Inc. Object to Post

I have several other kennels that are in desperate need of money but won't have pups to sell until the first so will post them here when they are born, and on the sale page.
 SoBre Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
12/29/2016 9:40:45 PM reply with quote send message to SoBre Dogs Object to Post

OK Posted here....*help*

Replies in this thread : 17

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.