Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : I think I broke SD. My bad.
 Rainbow Bright Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/29/2016 12:56:56 AM reply with quote send message to Rainbow Bright Kennels Object to Post   

So a while ago I was in German Spitz and when this certain bitch was bred, she glitched and kept having hundreds of puppies.

She was removed from the game.

I started with new starters... And it happened AGAIN. Currently up to 469 puppies.

This is craziness!

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15388448

The crazy girl who's spewing puppies...
 Halcyon Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
12/29/2016 1:51:56 AM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Dreams Object to Post

Wow poor girl!
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
12/29/2016 3:50:36 AM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

OMG lol! How on earth has this happened to you again!? :P laugh :D laugh :D

Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/29/2016 6:24:27 AM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

Lmao. While your girl continues to give hundreds, mine and some other people's girls refuse to drop! We are now over 6 hours passed due on one litter.

Goodness! Hope it's resolved for you soon!! Although this did give me a chuckle today.

Four
 Kalynda
Basic User

Basic User
12/29/2016 7:27:56 AM reply with quote send message to Kalynda Object to Post

Apparently she is having everyone's puppies happy :)

My poor pregnant girl is getting awfully anxious.... when will it be OVER?!! She was due about 10 hours ago!

K
 Studio Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
12/29/2016 11:03:54 AM reply with quote send message to Studio Dogs Object to Post

I saw the list earlier, I guess it's resolved now....

Pretty impressive list by the way lol laugh :D
 Rainbow Bright Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/29/2016 12:27:52 PM reply with quote send message to Rainbow Bright Kennels Object to Post

I think I stopped watching when it was up to almost 1000 puppies. Thankfully all my puppies are born now... Although I do think the colorless puppies are hilarious.

The first girl was an Isabella. I made sure not to breed them first... this time it was a black and tan parti x black and tan parti.

I should not be allowed to touch this breed. Bahahahaha
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/29/2016 5:09:04 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Any good ones?
 Rainbow Bright Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/29/2016 6:38:48 PM reply with quote send message to Rainbow Bright Kennels Object to Post

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15403271

Best puppy from the super litters. Bahahaha

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler