Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : No shoes or litters born
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
12/29/2016 1:45:50 AM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Is it just me? No show results this morning and I have a litter that is 30 minutes over due. Lol.

Oh for heaven's sake. Ignore the spelling error. My phone and I don't coexist well this early in the a.m. or at all.

-----
Last edited by Fourlorn on 12/29/2016 1:46:59 AM
 Halcyon Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
12/29/2016 1:49:50 AM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Dreams Object to Post

Gymea 52 Show has run so they are running I think. I'm usually watching the results at this time of day because it's just as I leave for work in the morning (UK) sometimes they are all run by now, sometimes, like today, they are just starting.

I do have an overdue litter in my Halcyon Design kennel but not by very much.
 Grasslans**
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/29/2016 1:54:45 AM reply with quote send message to Grasslans** Object to Post

The shoes are running laugh :D but at a rather slow pace than what they normally seem to go at.
 Comic Operetta
Basic User

Basic User
12/29/2016 2:13:48 AM reply with quote send message to Comic Operetta Object to Post

I have 7 bitches that are over 6 hours over due, the poor dears. One show has run with another yet to go. I have hopes for these pups . So I guess that I am a little impatient.
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/29/2016 5:03:58 AM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

posted by Grasslans**
The shoes are running laugh :D but at a rather slow pace than what they normally seem to go at.
Lol. Those darn shoes.

Yep, I have a bitch that's 5 hours overdue now. I'll send a message to Jeff now that I am aware it's not just my exhausted imagination tormenting me.
 HSKennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/29/2016 6:20:31 AM reply with quote send message to HSKennel Object to Post

Still no pups.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/29/2016 5:17:48 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Both issues might be Rainbows fault - system can't keep up with the super-broodie who just won't quit popping out puppies.

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.