Search

.com Forum · Belgian Laekenois

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Big Bad Wolf makes breed history
 Karen RR
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/29/2016 4:57:05 PM reply with quote send message to Karen RR Object to Post   

The Belgian Laekenois breed has finally got their first Gold Gr. Champion medal winner. Gr.Ch. Aramal Big Bad Wolf earned his final 4pts going BOB at the Happy Christmas 3 show earlier today under judge Maria Mohr. Thanks to all who have encouraged me and put up patiently with all my worrying about it. Now he is retired from the conformation ring.

So. what is next for BB Wolf. Plans are in the works to try for an obedience title. Right now he is still standing at stud, and is proving himself to be a very prolific sire. With 7 champions already to his credit and many more pointed, it should be no time at all for him to earn the first Bronze sire merit in the breed since Ch. Shylah Winter Storm earned his in 2012.
 barbars kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/30/2016 4:38:47 PM reply with quote send message to barbars kennel Object to Post

Congrats!
 Karen RR
Basic User

Basic User
12/31/2016 3:03:30 PM reply with quote send message to Karen RR Object to Post

Thanks. It has been a long haul with him. He is probably the best I have ever bred.
 Castellan
Basic User

Basic User
12/31/2016 9:17:07 PM reply with quote send message to Castellan Object to Post

That is a great accomplishment! Congrats on breeding a great dog.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.