Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Question about "giving money"
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/3/2017 10:41:28 AM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Cash has been flowing recently and I've been involved in a number of giveaways prize dogs etc

If "pay pups" are purchased for a high dollar amount and then resold back to the original owner does set off any flags?

Eta
I may have answered my own question
I guess money giving/sharing isn't clearly defined outside of acting as coops.

-----
Last edited by Dead Until Dark on 1/3/2017 10:44:26 AM
 Studio Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
1/3/2017 10:58:58 AM reply with quote send message to Studio Dogs Object to Post

That is a big no no! It isn't defined because there really isn't a programmable to prevent it. So..... on your honor!
 Glittering
Basic User

Basic User
1/3/2017 3:19:01 PM reply with quote send message to Glittering Object to Post

There may be a programmable way to prevent it - Jeff has indicated that there is.

This is not a way to transfer $ from your prosperous kennel to your struggling kennel without transferring the dog. If it's a good dog it shouldn't be part of this - only put up ones you were about to FH anyway for the fairy godmother.

If you're selling from one kennel to another for the dog to stay (as I recently transferred a breed from one of my kennels to another) then you do it at standard fees and the dog stays in the new kennel.
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
1/4/2017 11:21:10 AM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

To clarify the situation in question was about transactions with a separate kennel. This is the only one I've got open and it's basic right now.

I had just purchased a Pay pup that was good quality and wasn't quite sure what to do as generally, yes, people provide duds. I didn't want to make money off the dog as I was doing a "good deed" purchasing it in the first place and my goal is to get rid of money right now! wink ;)

Temora
Basic User

Basic User
1/4/2017 5:51:36 PM reply with quote send message to Temora Object to Post

Then offer it for sale on approval - and don't sell it back to the original owner.

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.