Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Adding payouts
 Studio Dogs
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/3/2017 11:13:27 AM reply with quote send message to Studio Dogs Object to Post   

Should we add show payouts upto show close? Instead of 5 days before
Adding payouts
Yes 50.00%
No 50.00%
44 Total Votes | Votes from premium users carry more weight.
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
1/3/2017 3:40:13 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

Currently it's up to 3 days before a show.

I wouldn't mind if it was shortened to say 24 hours before a show or something like that happy :)

I can't see too many reasons why it would be an issue if it was shortened happy :)
 GaylanStudio1
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/4/2017 9:34:05 AM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio1 Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Originally I think the issue was that folks were adding payments at the last minute and then entering a dog designed to win from another kennel - it was used as an illegal money transfer.

I don't think this would be as much of an issue now but I'm not sure. I might support shortening this time limit somewhat although I'm not sure why we would need that if its already 3 days - there would be lots of shows to support further out. I won't support removing it entirely. To be fair, everyone needs to have a chance to enter.

-----
Last edited by GaylanStudio1 on 1/4/2017 9:44:23 AM
 Studio Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
1/4/2017 12:36:29 PM reply with quote send message to Studio Dogs Object to Post

figures, again some ruined it for the rest...sigh.
 BarStar Goldens
Basic User

Basic User
1/4/2017 5:08:43 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Goldens Object to Post

Absolutely not. This would be abused in a heart beat.

3 days out is plenty of time for someone to add payouts.

Will

Replies in this thread : 4

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.