Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Not Able To Sponsor All Breed Shows past 1/22/17
 Golden Bridge
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/4/2017 2:21:20 AM reply with quote send message to Golden Bridge Object to Post   

IDK if anyone else has noticed, but the show schedule is NOT full for the next 30 days, there seems to be a bug as we only have shows until the 22nd, and when you click on Add Show; Conformation Show, it shows that no dates are available.

Hope Jeff can correct this!

Much Love,
Andrea @ Golden Bridge
 Halcyon Delight
Basic User

Basic User
1/4/2017 2:16:29 PM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Delight Object to Post

I think the same applies to specialities too, I just had a look at a couple of breeds & none allow you to sponsor past that date. I do hope the game isn't going to stop on that date! It's like Armageddon looming lol!
 Artesia
Basic User

Basic User
1/4/2017 2:26:02 PM reply with quote send message to Artesia Object to Post

Yup... I noticed this too. I sent him a note, hopefully he'll fix it soon!
 Artesia
Basic User

Basic User
1/4/2017 2:43:52 PM reply with quote send message to Artesia Object to Post

It's fixed now, Jeff just sent me this email... made me laugh as I remember being part of that conversation way back when...

Back in 2004, I filled in the dates table and distinctly remember jokingly telling somebody to remind me to populate it again in 2017 when it got to the end of the dates. At the time I didn't think it'd be possible the site would still be running.

It's fixed now.

Any way, let me know if it happens again in 2023.

Thank you,

Jeff

Halcyon Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
1/4/2017 4:04:12 PM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Dreams Object to Post

See you all back here again in 2023 lol

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class