Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Chesapeake Source dogs
 Corner Cottage Gundogs
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/4/2017 9:11:56 AM reply with quote send message to Corner Cottage Gundogs Object to Post   

Hello

Can anyone help I am looking for 4 chessie Source dogs initially to get back into the breed struggling to get dogs from established kennel.
I need 2 bitches and 2 dogs can anyone help? sensible prices please..

Thanks

Corner
 GaylanStudio1
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/4/2017 9:20:14 AM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio1 Object to Post

I can make free starters from here - 2 of them. I'll make them free to you if I can.
 Corner Cottage Gundogs
Basic User

Basic User
1/4/2017 9:22:20 AM reply with quote send message to Corner Cottage Gundogs Object to Post

That would be great Thank You and please I am happy to pay 100 for each.

Regards

Corner
 Corner Cottage Gundogs
Basic User

Basic User
1/4/2017 9:24:48 AM reply with quote send message to Corner Cottage Gundogs Object to Post

Two bitches would be great as there are 2 stud dogs up for breeding.

Corner
 GaylanStudio1
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/4/2017 11:01:42 AM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio1 Object to Post

Two girls await your pleasure - different colours even.
 Pommiegold Terriers II
Basic User

Basic User
1/4/2017 11:30:10 AM reply with quote send message to Pommiegold Terriers II Object to Post

I can make more if you need them. Just message me.

S
 Euphorias
Basic User

Basic User
1/4/2017 7:54:31 PM reply with quote send message to Euphorias Object to Post

You can create them for $20 right now for random color or $40 for your choice of color.

www.showdog.com/users/newstarters.aspx?breed=Chesapeake+Bay+Retriever&sex=&color=Random
 Corner Cottage Gundogs
Basic User

Basic User
1/6/2017 12:26:49 PM reply with quote send message to Corner Cottage Gundogs Object to Post

Thats Brilliant
Thank You muchly

Corner

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.