Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Starters? (Need 2-4)
 Dekoy
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/7/2017 9:57:36 AM reply with quote send message to Dekoy Object to Post   

Looking to by a few Saluki starters, let me know if you have any unmade you are willing to make for me and of course I will pay!

Thanks
 GaylanStudio7
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/7/2017 2:50:49 PM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio7 Object to Post

I can't make any more free starters but I do have some near starter Salukis here. I've been somewhat dormant for personal issues lately but not "dead".

What are you looking for? All my boys are at stud cheap and if you find any that aren't, let me know and I'll fix it. I might have a girl I'd part with to a sincere new breeder too (I'm pretty new to the breed myself but not the game). Quality will be better than starter.

I check all kennels more or less daily. Have a look.
 Aussiewolfsister
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/8/2017 2:52:25 AM reply with quote send message to Aussiewolfsister Object to Post

I have 4 starters in my basic kennel if you have not already got some happy :)
 Dekoy
Basic User

Basic User
1/8/2017 1:29:06 PM reply with quote send message to Dekoy Object to Post

Thanks Gaylan but I am doing a complete from source/starter project so I don't want to use any outside studs at the moment. Thanks though!
 Anakie
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/9/2017 2:11:11 AM reply with quote send message to Anakie Object to Post

Starters done and waiting for you happy :)

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.