Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Having a problem with upgrading.
 russellandmaryforever
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/8/2017 8:29:21 PM reply with quote send message to russellandmaryforever Object to Post   

this account has a paid subscription and yet it is telling me i do not. in fact i can't even go enter my dogs in shows or anything. won't let me. Jeff can you take a look at it and tell me what is going on. i thought i had upgraded last month when the subscription ran out. two days ago or a day ago it came on that i needed to upgrade again. so today i did. ummm didn't help. at all.
 russellandmaryforever
Basic User

Basic User
1/8/2017 8:30:22 PM reply with quote send message to russellandmaryforever Object to Post

never mind. i guess you got my email lol
 russellandmaryforever
Basic User

Basic User
1/8/2017 8:32:07 PM reply with quote send message to russellandmaryforever Object to Post

i still need your help jeff. went to try to enter my dog in a show and all at once the 'you need to upgrade stupid message comes on' and it would not let me in to do that
 FallenStarz
Basic User

Basic User
1/8/2017 8:38:45 PM reply with quote send message to FallenStarz Object to Post

posted by russellandmaryforever
i still need your help jeff. went to try to enter my dog in a show and all at once the 'you need to upgrade stupid message comes on' and it would not let me in to do that
You can only have 30 adults or it won't let you enter or breed.

Replies in this thread : 3

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.