Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Why can't I breed - is my bitch too old
 Black Diamonds
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/9/2017 5:06:08 AM reply with quote send message to Black Diamonds Object to Post   

Hi, I'm very new.. like under a week, and was wondering why I can't breed with a particular bitch.
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14966680
I've checked and don't think she has just had puppies.. from what I can see her last litter of puppies is 87days old.

Have no idea what is going on, please help...!!!
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/9/2017 12:46:08 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

There is nothing apparent that should prevent breeding. Age is not a factor.

As was suggested in the other forum, if you tell us exactly what you are doing and what happens and also who you want to breed her to we might have a better idea of what the problem is.

Welcome and good luck.
 Black Diamonds
Basic User

Basic User
1/10/2017 3:57:39 AM reply with quote send message to Black Diamonds Object to Post

posted by gaylanstudio
There is nothing apparent that should prevent breeding. Age is not a factor.

As was suggested in the other forum, if you tell us exactly what you are doing and what happens and also who you want to breed her to we might have a better idea of what the problem is.

Welcome and good luck.

Thanks happy :)
firstly I click on the bitch I want to breed with..
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14966680
then on the side bar under owner options I click on the breed option..
This takes me to a "choose your sire" page where my dog www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14966680 is listed.
.... OMGoodness.. I have just worked out what I am doing wrong... doh.. I need to click the word "breed" not the actual dog link...
I feel like such a wally... thanks for suggesting I go through step by step..
*feeling really really stupid right now*
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/10/2017 7:34:31 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Well don't feel too bad - it seems there was someone else a short while ago with the same "problem".

Welcome to ShowDog and good luck.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.