Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : wanting to help struggling breeds, looking for suggestions
 TCrown
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/16/2017 1:51:44 PM reply with quote send message to TCrown Object to Post   

I'm an old timer, but now basic user who hasn't played for a few years. Have plenty of money in the bank, free sessions and am looking for struggling breeds to help along. Might be a little partial to look of breed when making a decision on where to go, but open to suggestions. If you are part of a struggling breed here on SD and have some actually competitive dogs (within the breed) that you'd like help sessioning and showing, please respond to this thread. Not expecting your best or anything, just not interested in poor dogs who only enter shows to stack the deck for others to win either.

Let me know, I'll be happy to help and should be able to get on on a daily basis happy :)

TCrown
 Subzero
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/19/2017 2:26:19 AM reply with quote send message to Subzero Object to Post

skye terrier, chow chow, polish lowland sheepdog to name a few happy :)
 top dog the k9 place
Basic User

Basic User
1/19/2017 9:40:28 AM reply with quote send message to top dog the k9 place Object to Post

I've been mostly alone in Canaan Dogs for about six months now...getting pretty bored wink ;)

I have plenty of show prospects, just message me if you're interested.

happy :)
Heather
 Zinga
Basic User

Basic User
1/20/2017 5:07:41 PM reply with quote send message to Zinga Object to Post

French Bulldogs, Giant Schnauzers

Happy to help with the Frenchies. Just getting started in the Schnauzers myself.

Purgatory
Basic User

Basic User
1/21/2017 10:01:31 PM reply with quote send message to Purgatory Object to Post

Please consider Azawahk or Beaucerons.

Azawahk are just breaching 96 and I am the only one showing. We have another person showing but their dogs are not near current SOP so, to be fair, I have avoided their shows. Alas, no competition for me. It's such a fun breed. I can help from kennel Renegade. I have many, MANY nice dogs and not enough sessions or room.

Beaucerons are not necessarily "in need" but it would be nice to have more competition. Just breaching high 94s. Kennel is Fourlorn.

Bless!
 ryonel25
Basic User

Basic User
3/9/2017 8:03:23 AM reply with quote send message to ryonel25 Object to Post

this post has been edited 9 time(s)

best with for you

-----
Last edited by ryonel25 on 9/2/2017 5:18:11 AM

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.