Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs For Sale

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : looking to help struggling breed (s), need suggestions
 TCrown
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/16/2017 1:54:20 PM reply with quote send message to TCrown Object to Post   

I'm an old timer, but now basic user who hasn't played for a few years. Have plenty of money in the bank, free sessions and am looking for struggling breeds to help along. Might be a little partial to look of breed when making a decision on where to go, but open to suggestions. If you are part of a struggling breed here on SD and have some actually competitive dogs (within the breed) that you'd like help sessioning and showing, please respond to this thread. Not expecting your best or anything, just not interested in poor dogs who only enter shows to stack the deck for others to win either.

Let me know, I'll be happy to help and should be able to get on on a daily basis happy :)

TCrown
 x-amyjayne-x
Basic User

Basic User
1/17/2017 11:19:57 AM reply with quote send message to x-amyjayne-x Object to Post

im unsure how much they are struggling by shiba inus are quiet low on sop at the moment also on the breed board happy :) i have a few for sale witch are high sop perfect to start you off

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.