Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Thinking it's time for me to leave...
 Afterburner Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/17/2017 9:18:38 AM reply with quote send message to Afterburner Kennels Object to Post   

Hey everyone,

Unfortunately, I think my time is up here. I really enjoy this game, but not so much lately. Entering shows is more time consuming now. I'm a college student, work two jobs, and show and train my real life dogs, so I just don't think I can do it anymore. I really hope someone can take my nice dogs and continue to do well wth them. Also, with Tollers, I have been breeding for nice top neck & backs (I got it down to 10.1) So I REALLY hope someone can continue those breedings. I also was doing size, temperament, and coat, but those aren't as important. All dogs are for sale, but I will need to approve the nice ones and the ones with the TNBs so ensure that they're not going to a kennel that's just going to shut down and not touch them. I have tollers, border collies, and Boston terriers.

Sorry to go, but it's the nature of the beast. One day when my life is in order, I'll come back to play. Please message me if you're interested in my high SOP dogs. Thank you all!
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/18/2017 9:33:58 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Sorry to see you go. Hate when real life interferes with my pretend life, but stuff happens and life goes on.

Good luck with your studies and hope to see you back soon.
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/9/2017 9:20:44 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

I'm sad to see you go, I enjoyed working with your Tollers on here. As a fellow college student I must say I understand how you feel, this game is very time consuming so for me I can only really play it in the summer!

I hope you do well in your endeavors in real life!

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.