Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : New Breed?
 Euphorias
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/30/2017 9:43:14 AM reply with quote send message to Euphorias Object to Post   

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

I am looking for suggestions for a new breed for one of my kennels.

What I would like:

Med/large Breed
Picardy Pics
More then 3 colors
Under 97.00 SOP
Easy to show

I am in Estrela Mountain Dog's and they are the perfect breed so something similar to them would be amazing!

Thanks to all the suggestions!

-----
Last edited by Euphorias on 1/30/2017 9:44:01 AM

-----
Last edited by Euphorias on 3/5/2017 5:49:57 PM
 Saffyre
Basic User

Basic User
1/30/2017 3:46:33 PM reply with quote send message to Saffyre Object to Post

Spinones! SOP's are just under 92. Adorable picardy pics with several colors. Several of us are showing and have competitive dogs. Happy to help you get started as well happy :)
 Euphorias
Basic User

Basic User
3/5/2017 5:49:33 PM reply with quote send message to Euphorias Object to Post

Still looking for suggestions, hoping to get into a new breed asap in one of my kennels
 Lupine Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/5/2017 8:41:55 PM reply with quote send message to Lupine Kennel Object to Post

Spanish Water Dogs! Just broke 80% and there are only a few of those. I really enjoy working with the lower SOPs personally. Great Picardy pictures.

I even started them in another kennel to try to bring back some missing colors...it will take awhile to bring up those SOPs but it is fun.
 BeEnchanted
Basic User

Basic User
3/6/2017 12:07:57 AM reply with quote send message to BeEnchanted Object to Post

Cane Corso's happy :)

Not many breeders, many colors, under 97% sop
Everyone is very friendly and helpful. Oh and we have PPic's happy :)

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.