Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Looking for two breeds
 BeEnchanted
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/8/2017 4:49:37 PM reply with quote send message to BeEnchanted Object to Post   

Ive been playing SD on and off for over 12 years and here i am once again happy :) My first kennels were MysticDreams and ShadowMyst.

Looking for one popular breed with friendly breeders/kennels and one breed that needs help, also with friendly breeders/kennels.
 Grasslans**
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/8/2017 6:26:20 PM reply with quote send message to Grasslans** Object to Post

Afghan hounds are a friendly fun breed, regular majors in a few shows a night. If you are interested in the breed, I'd be more than willing to help you get set up, not to mention that there are some great dogs for sale from a lot of kennels
 BeEnchanted
Basic User

Basic User
2/9/2017 3:34:06 PM reply with quote send message to BeEnchanted Object to Post

I would be very interested, thank you happy :)
 Renagade
Basic User

Basic User
2/9/2017 8:41:01 PM reply with quote send message to Renagade Object to Post

I would love to recruit more people to Azawahks. I know I probably butchered the spelling, but hey, I'm human. happy :)

Currently, the highest SOP is 95.95 which I own and anything 95+ is finishing. Only problem is that it's me and one other player who enter regularly and sometimes, I am stacking shows for myself. I would LOVE to help someone get involved with great stock. happy :)

Renegade
 Mistaya
Basic User

Basic User
2/10/2017 8:53:14 AM reply with quote send message to Mistaya Object to Post

Cane Corsos!!! There's only a few breeders and many of their colours are none existent- I have just started back with them and am breeding source dogs to try an reintroduce color back to the breed
 Saffyre
Basic User

Basic User
2/10/2017 9:33:01 AM reply with quote send message to Saffyre Object to Post

I second Cane Corsos. We are all very friendly and help each other out. Try to have mostly Owner-Handle shows and we have awesome picardy pics with a lot of room for color breeding!
 Purgatory
Basic User

Basic User
2/10/2017 10:34:32 PM reply with quote send message to Purgatory Object to Post

Naturally, I third Cane Corso. I'm thoroughly enjoying myself in the breed and everyone is so awesome. happy :)
 BeEnchanted
Basic User

Basic User
2/11/2017 3:05:18 PM reply with quote send message to BeEnchanted Object to Post

Well Afghans and Corso's it is happy :)
thank you all

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.