Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Showdog Obedience
 Super Uber Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/14/2017 9:52:16 AM reply with quote send message to Super Uber Kennels Object to Post   

So question....only the "obedience" sessioning (i.e. Heel on Leash, etc.) affects the obedience results, right? In the past, fully sessioning obedience always resulting in Q's. Sometimes the first obedience trial the dog was entered in would be an NQ, but after that (if the dog was fully obedience sessioned for that class), he'd get 3 Qs in a row and title. I think I might have come across my first example of a dog where this isn't the case. He is not sessioned for the breed ring as he is not show quality, but is sessioned for the Novice obedience ring, yet he has received 3 NQs.

Any input from your previous obedience experience would be greatly appreciated.
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
2/14/2017 10:51:45 AM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

In doing some research at one point I came across some OLD forum posts on obedience and the Show Obedience DOES (in my understanding) play a part in Obedience scoring.

www.showdog.com/forum/read.aspx?id=131683

www.showdog.com/forum/read.aspx?id=59351

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.