Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 10

Author Topic : How to fix a negative balance
 Squeaky318
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
2/19/2017 7:44:11 PM reply with quote send message to Squeaky318 Object to Post   

I was going to come back and play, as accounts were said to go inactive after two weeks...it's been a while!! I used to have Galaxy Neapolitan mastiffs. If I want to start playing again on this account, how do I get my negative balance up? I guess I was being charged for sessions...for like 7 years
 BarStar Goldens
Basic User

Basic User
2/19/2017 9:04:05 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Goldens Object to Post

So the kennel has been down for 7 years? Jeff can reset the kennel for you.

Look for those Here's free money posts. Lots of folks are giving away money in the game nowadays.

Will
 In The Ghetto
Basic User

Basic User
2/19/2017 10:06:49 PM reply with quote send message to In The Ghetto Object to Post

www.showdog.com/forum/read.aspx?id=661350

This is one of the posts Will is referring to happy :)
 Squeaky318
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/20/2017 3:51:25 AM reply with quote send message to Squeaky318 Object to Post

Yes I believe it was 2010 when I last played! And placed all my dogs prior to ending the game, so not sure how I have a negative $5,200 balance!
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/20/2017 2:51:35 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

You don't have any dogs to sell!

So, you can ask Admin for a reset and you will be given the usual start up amount (can't remember what that was). If you had any dogs they would be FHd but you don't so no problem. You might have to wait a bit for Admin to get around to it though.

The cash giveaways are done by someone buying a dog that you would FH (usually at $1000) and then they FH it, but you have no dogs (lol). That's too bad 'cuz I have lots of cash to give . . . Can you still make a free starter?

In the meantime start selling those sessions - not sure how many you are getting as a Basic but with a subscript we are getting 48 now!

But, welcome back! I remember you, well the name anyway. Good luck.
 Squeaky318
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/21/2017 3:05:21 AM reply with quote send message to Squeaky318 Object to Post

Thanks Gaylan, I will contact Admin and be patient about a possible reset.
 Squeaky318
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/21/2017 1:58:05 PM reply with quote send message to Squeaky318 Object to Post

Tried to make a starter, but nothing. I may open a new account with a different breed while waiting on admin to reset this one
 Squeaky318
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/22/2017 3:15:39 AM reply with quote send message to Squeaky318 Object to Post

posted by gaylanstudio

In the meantime start selling those sessions - not sure how many you are getting as a Basic but with a subscript we are getting 48 now!

I'm slowly chipping away. I think that is what killed me to begin with, all the sessions, that my account never went inactive as far as sessions were concerned.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/22/2017 2:02:48 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

You are probably right if you left the account with sessions on order (lol). The assistants if you used them will also keep working. I ran across a dog a few months ago that was 400 some days old and was still getting daily sessioning - don't suppose it was one of yours maybe (lol).
 Squeaky318
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/22/2017 7:19:09 PM reply with quote send message to Squeaky318 Object to Post

My assistant was sessioning invisible dogs and putting me in debt lmao
 Blarney Stone Setters
Basic User

Basic User
2/23/2017 6:03:59 AM reply with quote send message to Blarney Stone Setters Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Opened up my setter kennel again happy :) til I get the neos fixed. I love going back through the pedigrees and finding my old stock. The pup I purchased today goes back to my stuff in the 59th gen

-----
Last edited by Blarney Stone Setters on 2/23/2017 6:05:17 AM

Replies in this thread : 10

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.