Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Downgrading
 Karen RR
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/20/2017 6:01:07 PM reply with quote send message to Karen RR Object to Post   

I will be dropping my family account next month, So I will be liquidating 4 kennels of dogs between now and then. I have Belgian Laekenois, Dobermans, Estrela Mtn Dogs, Bernese Mtn. Dogs, and various others.
 Temora
Basic User

Basic User
2/21/2017 6:17:56 AM reply with quote send message to Temora Object to Post

Sorry to hear this Karen.

Can other breeders take on your good dogs?
 Star Shiine
Basic User

Basic User
2/23/2017 1:11:42 AM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post

Sad you are leaving End and your other breeds too. Are you keeping one standard kennel?
 BeEnchanted
Basic User

Basic User
2/23/2017 9:32:47 AM reply with quote send message to BeEnchanted Object to Post

Hoping this will change for you happy :)

If it doesnt, I would be interested in taking some of your Bernese Mtn. Dogs In my MysticDreams Kennel.
 Castellan
Basic User

Basic User
2/23/2017 10:35:59 PM reply with quote send message to Castellan Object to Post

Awww...I'm going to miss you in Laekens!
 Karen RR
Basic User

Basic User
2/24/2017 1:37:59 AM reply with quote send message to Karen RR Object to Post

I am not leaving just have to slow down. I am keeping one standard kennel. And, the breeds I will be keeping are my first two loves, Belgian Laekenois and Dobermans. Although I will and am thinning out both. My Bernese Mtn. Dogs are all gone, sorry. I still have lots of really nice Estrella Mtn. Dogs in KRTw kennel. And I have some nice Borzoi, Bel. Tervs., Azawakhs in KRTe kennel, Dobermans in d*Aramal. Got a real nice laekenois for sale just finished his championship tonight.

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.