Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : First Litter.
 Karmaspring
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/24/2017 1:38:56 PM reply with quote send message to Karmaspring Object to Post   

Well I got my first litter of Whippet pups today. Seven altogether all Dogs. Does this happen a lot?

Many thanks and kind regards
Karmaspring
 In The Ghetto
Basic User

Basic User
2/24/2017 7:18:06 PM reply with quote send message to In The Ghetto Object to Post

It occasionally happens. It also goes the other way where you get all bitches. Frustrating, but it works.

I swear in my kennels I go in phases. One breeding round I will get lots of good bitches, the next breeding round is amazing dogs. Lol
 Karmaspring
Basic User

Basic User
2/25/2017 5:44:52 AM reply with quote send message to Karmaspring Object to Post

Thank you In The Ghetto for your reply. Just a little frustrating when it's your first litter and your hoping for 1 or 2 nice Bitches...lol

Regards
Karmaspring
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/25/2017 10:13:13 AM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

I also go in cycles. Right now no matter what I do, I get nothing good enough to keep. Hoping it turns around. And I have found some breeds more often have 1-sex litters, for me it's usually dogs. Kind of like real life I guess.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.