Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Bringing Back the Great Pyrenees - Source Dogs needed
 RavenStorm
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/24/2017 8:21:18 PM reply with quote send message to RavenStorm Object to Post   

I cant find any Great Pyrenees that are active in the game and no active kennels.

Due to that I have started a source breeding program to try and bring them back to the game.

Source needed willing to purchase up to ten source dogs, 2 males and 8 females.

thank you
 RavenStorm
Basic User

Basic User
2/24/2017 8:27:09 PM reply with quote send message to RavenStorm Object to Post

I did just find one active kennel lol but I would still like to start a SD program and will still be looking for above stated starters happy :)
 BeEnchanted
Basic User

Basic User
2/24/2017 10:33:00 PM reply with quote send message to BeEnchanted Object to Post

I now have all needed starters, thank you
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/25/2017 5:13:26 PM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

Did you know if you go on the breed's page and hit "Breeder Directory" a list of all the kennels with that breed show up?

www.showdog.com/breeds/dog_breed_directory.aspx?breed=Great+Pyrenees

There's more than one active breeder happy :)
 RavenStorm
Basic User

Basic User
3/1/2017 8:33:25 PM reply with quote send message to RavenStorm Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I did look it up and all but two breeders out of 9 havent checked in , in ages. Im one of four active GP kennels at this moment and mine is just a source breeding kennel. If anyone has some spare room GP's could sure use some help.

-----
Last edited by RavenStorm on 3/1/2017 8:55:19 PM
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/2/2017 1:55:46 AM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

It's March 1st. I don't know why but even a breeder checked in yesterday, it will say their last visit was 1 month ago.

Either way you're right they do need help.

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.