Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : End of Month Problems
 Barnsforde
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
2/28/2017 9:44:28 AM reply with quote send message to Barnsforde Object to Post   

Once again there are problems assigning handlers to new judges.

We have 9 new judges - except they're existing judges.

One of the "new" judges is also retiring.

This happens every month. It would be nice if this glitch could be sorted out once and for all.
 Halcyon Design
Basic User

Basic User
2/28/2017 5:50:08 PM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Design Object to Post

Agreed
 BarStar Goldens
Basic User

Basic User
2/28/2017 8:23:19 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Goldens Object to Post

I honestly don't care about the judges. In the end, as long as I have a judge to show to... I can still play the game.

Now, the current bug with handlers being unavailable makes it difficult to play the game.

Wlll
 Studio Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
2/28/2017 10:16:55 PM reply with quote send message to Studio Dogs Object to Post

31 judges. I'm happy with them laugh :D
 Halcyon Design
Basic User

Basic User
3/1/2017 1:59:54 AM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Design Object to Post

I don't mind who the judges are, but I was tired last night and got in and tried to put a load of dogs in shows and it was, well so difficult I gave up and did it this morning. I haven't had any issues this morning so hopefully all is ok now?

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.