Search

.com Forum · Toy Breeds

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : New Breed for Me
 Squeaky318
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
3/2/2017 12:41:51 PM reply with quote send message to Squeaky318 Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

After a long (7 year) absence, and I see not many breeders of my previous breed, with some thought and deliberation have decided to switch it up and show and breed Chinese Cresteds. I love the idea that there are two varieties, with Powderpuff being my favorite...and so many colors! Hope I can make everyone proud lol. Now off to buy some stock!

**Looking for one or two show quality FEMALE POWDERPUFFS**if any breeders are willing to entrust me with their stock to get a foothold.

-----
Last edited by Squeaky318 on 3/2/2017 12:53:54 PM
 In The Ghetto
Basic User

Basic User
3/2/2017 6:07:21 PM reply with quote send message to In The Ghetto Object to Post

I would message Kohl and Hazygate. Both are very nice. happy :)
 Grasslans**
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/3/2017 12:07:46 AM reply with quote send message to Grasslans** Object to Post

Thank you, Ghetto happy :)

I have this girl -
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15387547
White PP with a 96.85 SOP. I'd say she would still be showable under the right judges and just needs one more major to finish. She is also ready to breed now.
The only other powder puffs's I have are low sop colour project dogs and I doubt they would interest you happy :)

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.