Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 27
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Studio Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
3/21/2017 10:22:05 AM reply with quote send message to Studio Dogs Object to Post

Be patient, they will burn out of the game soon enough.
...it's sad to read that there are so many that have no sense of sportsmanship,
 Rock Fall Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
3/21/2017 12:42:01 PM reply with quote send message to Rock Fall Dogs Object to Post

posted by JF K
What a whiny post, "OMG this person is doing things that are allowed and not against the rules and im getting bested, wahhhh!" I love how no one was complaining when I was getting your dogs merit for bronze dam or sire. Or taking your second pick choices in litters and making them champions THUS earning you credit in prestige. Get over your self's or just have handler free shows. Other people have been doing this since I signed up for this site and for all of you to sit here and try to call me out on the other thread than make an advice column because you cant handle a loss ON A FAKE DOG SHOW SITE, really need to take a look in the mirror. These are first world problems.

The best about this is how I see post about needing more people in the breed but once someone comes in and starts trying to actually play the game its suddenly a problem? O so i should pay a monthly fee so you can get the best handlers? Get over your self's most of the time I am stacking the shows the day before. Not a month full of shows. AGAIN NO ONE IS IN THE SHOW.

So you are telling me I should wait until you little princesses book shows at 11:30 pm the night before so than I can enter? get over your selves. Seriously it is so pathetic, and you are all hiding behind your other user names. Also apparently I did not know this but I am in 15 different breeds it looks like, wow didn't know that. Good to know.

Don't get mad at someone who is opportunistic and claim they are abusing it. You don't want to hand out money. FINE. You want to take your dogs off stud's or raise your stud's fee. FINE. I already won the game.

JFK-

As I said in the other Forum topic, All this is silly....
I see that you do have many Champions in your breed- whether you stacked or not- Congrats...
It only reflects in future shows, as to how many dogs are needed to make a CH. next month when the schedule of points come out:
Schedule of Points

Sex 1 2 3 4 5
Dogs 2 3 4 5 9
Bitches 2 3 6 7 8
(This is what it takes right now for your breed)

I would suggest that you don't need a kennel full of Champions to be a good player.
If it is Prestige you are after- well more power to you! You seem to be making a lot of the old time players dislike you.

I have been playing this game (Show Dog) since 2004, and have many other breed kennels- but I try to keep it fun for most of the time.

Not trying to pick a fight- just try to tone it down a bit- for your sake.
RFD
 JF K
Basic User

Basic User
3/21/2017 12:55:00 PM reply with quote send message to JF K Object to Post

posted by Rock Fall Dogs
posted by JF K
What a whiny post, "OMG this person is doing things that are allowed and not against the rules and im getting bested, wahhhh!" I love how no one was complaining when I was getting your dogs merit for bronze dam or sire. Or taking your second pick choices in litters and making them champions THUS earning you credit in prestige. Get over your self's or just have handler free shows. Other people have been doing this since I signed up for this site and for all of you to sit here and try to call me out on the other thread than make an advice column because you cant handle a loss ON A FAKE DOG SHOW SITE, really need to take a look in the mirror. These are first world problems.

The best about this is how I see post about needing more people in the breed but once someone comes in and starts trying to actually play the game its suddenly a problem? O so i should pay a monthly fee so you can get the best handlers? Get over your self's most of the time I am stacking the shows the day before. Not a month full of shows. AGAIN NO ONE IS IN THE SHOW.

So you are telling me I should wait until you little princesses book shows at 11:30 pm the night before so than I can enter? get over your selves. Seriously it is so pathetic, and you are all hiding behind your other user names. Also apparently I did not know this but I am in 15 different breeds it looks like, wow didn't know that. Good to know.

Don't get mad at someone who is opportunistic and claim they are abusing it. You don't want to hand out money. FINE. You want to take your dogs off stud's or raise your stud's fee. FINE. I already won the game.

JFK-

I see that you do have many Champions in your breed- whether you stacked or not- Congrats...
It only reflects in future shows, as to how many dogs are needed to make a CH. next month when the schedule of points come out:
Schedule of Points

Sex 1 2 3 4 5
Dogs 2 3 4 5 9
Bitches 2 3 6 7 8

I would suggest that you don't need a kennel full of Champions to be a good player.
If it is Prestige you are after- well more power to you! You seem to be making a lot of the old time players dislike you.

I have been playing this game (Show Dog) since 2004, and have many other breed kennels- but I try to keep it fun for most of the time.

RFD

Listen cup cake, if I am going to be dragged out in public I am going to defend myself. I have no need to be ashamed of me following the rules because some people who have been on this site for upteen years get their panties into a bunch because I am actually entering dogs.

I literally thought no one in Kookerhondjes minded me since they had no issue with using my studs for cheap or me buying and finishing their pups.

AGAIN like I stated prior its not against the rules to use the top handlers...so why so angry...yet what is your defense if I win with a no-handler show? Yet when I lose I don't sit at home and cry about it. Hell half the time I admire the winner and think it's great to see a dog progress. How petty is that.

You are going to sit around and complain when someone fills up a show the day prior...like seriously..the system has it set up for a whole month before. That's your laziness. The only time I do it any further than that is for the weekends into Monday when I am at real shows and don't have the time to go on here. Again sue me for using the game.

You want to try to start something with me in a public forum, bring it, I signed up for a family account this morning and will be taking on more breeds since apparently according to you all I have been already.

You old timers act like you are so willing to help a new player but you only want to use them and still be on top. Yet I am the one in trouble?

This has been brought to Jeff's attention since you feel the need to try to publicly humiliate me in the other thread.
 SilknT
Basic User

Basic User
3/22/2017 1:19:05 AM reply with quote send message to SilknT Object to Post

JF K

If you look at my original post I was trying to find a way to work with your way of playing. I suggested a number of techniques - one of which was for me to enter earlier. I thought of another one, which was to sponsor specialties - I am now doing both.

My only objection is the one that has been raised earlier, which is that with the large number of entries you are dragging up the numbers required get majors in shows. This will make it difficult for everyone in the breed.

Rock Fall Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
3/22/2017 2:41:38 AM reply with quote send message to Rock Fall Dogs Object to Post

posted by JF K
posted by Rock Fall Dogs
posted by JF K
What a whiny post,

JFK-

Schedule of Points

Sex 1 2 3 4 5
Dogs 2 3 4 5 9
Bitches 2 3 6 7 8

RFD

Listen cup cake, if I am going to be dragged out in public I am going to defend myself. I have no need to be ashamed of me following the rules because some people who have been on this site for upteen years get their panties into a bunch because I am actually entering dogs.

I literally thought no one in Kookerhondjes minded me since they had no issue with using my studs for cheap or me buying and finishing their pups.

AGAIN like I stated prior its not against the rules to use the top handlers...so why so angry...yet what is your defense if I win with a no-handler show? Yet when I lose I don't sit at home and cry about it. Hell half the time I admire the winner and think it's great to see a dog progress. How petty is that.

You are going to sit around and complain when someone fills up a show the day prior...like seriously..the system has it set up for a whole month before. That's your laziness. The only time I do it any further than that is for the weekends into Monday when I am at real shows and don't have the time to go on here. Again sue me for using the game.

You want to try to start something with me in a public forum, bring it, I signed up for a family account this morning and will be taking on more breeds since apparently according to you all I have been already.

You old timers act like you are so willing to help a new player but you only want to use them and still be on top. Yet I am the one in trouble?

This has been brought to Jeff's attention since you feel the need to try to publicly humiliate me in the other thread.

First of all I am not your Cupcake....Using that word just shows your immaturity...
Second, I don't think anyone has tried to *Humiliate* you...
With that being said, why don't you just take a deep breath and try to calm down.
Just play the game, chill out and have fun...
Oh and the reason all this has exploded into a major issue, is because you keep posting crazy stuff- Just let things go...People tend to have short memories, and after a bit they will forget all this and maybe be your best friend.
Think about it for awhile.
RFD
 Agile Sportsdogs
Basic User

Basic User
3/23/2017 9:35:46 PM reply with quote send message to Agile Sportsdogs Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I left a breed that I had been in for over ten years in one of my other kennels for this reason...needing 10+ bitches for a major wasn't fun anymore when the shows were being stacked so highly...went into another breed which I am enjoying a lot...so that is an option you may want to consider.

-----
Last edited by Agile Sportsdogs on 3/23/2017 9:36:01 PM
 pooh98
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/24/2017 12:24:57 PM reply with quote send message to pooh98 Object to Post

i have this issue too ! the dog in question is entered so I enter elsewhere then they change entry overnight to enter where I have

Replies in this thread : 27
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.