Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Need Help Identifying Dog Breed
 Semper Fidelis Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/25/2017 11:09:58 PM reply with quote send message to Semper Fidelis Kennels Object to Post   

Ok guys.. just watched A Dog's Purpose.. very cute movie and heart wrencher lol anyway I need help identifying a dog breed.. it's for Buddy the last dog in the movie.. I've seen sources say he's a Saint Bernard and he's definitely not.. I feel like I've seen this type of dog before, but I could be wrong.. is he a purebred or a mixed breed? Thanks in advance!

Best,

Semper Fi happy :)
 Waggs1
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/2/2017 11:08:09 AM reply with quote send message to Waggs1 Object to Post

Never seen the film but just googled Buddy. Not a Saint Bernard I can say that much, but no idea I'm afraid.
 Dream Castle Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/3/2017 4:40:12 PM reply with quote send message to Dream Castle Kennels Object to Post

I have not seen the movie,but in the book,Buddy is a black labrador
 Buckenboura Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/1/2018 4:27:01 AM reply with quote send message to Buckenboura Kennels Object to Post

I have seen the movie , he seems to me that he is a mixed big dog breed
 purplemountainkennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/4/2018 8:15:45 AM reply with quote send message to purplemountainkennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I saw somewhere that he's a St. Bernard/Australian Shepherd mix.... (unconfirmed! : )

-----
Last edited by purplemountainkennel on 3/16/2018 9:06:44 AM

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class