Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 20

Author Topic : Can't choose handlers
 KC golden meadows
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/31/2017 5:49:26 PM reply with quote send message to KC golden meadows Object to Post   

I can enter shows but cannot assign handlers
 Mustardville
Basic User

Basic User
3/31/2017 6:28:28 PM reply with quote send message to Mustardville Object to Post

same here....certain handlers for me...the newer ones....same thing happened a couple months ago when they added these other handler...says it's a programming error or something like that....getting a bit tired of this....

XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/1/2017 1:04:17 AM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

So frustrating because you can't count on it going until the show runs. Before, a day before the show ran, the handlers started working, but I didn't realize it in time and all the handlers were gone. You need to check back every day to see if it's working. Way too time consuming. There is obviously some kind of programming error, and it is getting frustrating. This never happened before in all the years I've been playing until it started a few months ago.
 Rivacre Gundogs
Basic User

Basic User
4/1/2017 4:10:09 AM reply with quote send message to Rivacre Gundogs Object to Post

I can't assign handlers to any judges right now
 Kalynda
Basic User

Basic User
4/2/2017 11:20:38 AM reply with quote send message to Kalynda Object to Post

I had no issues today - it must have been fixed.
 Amberline
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/30/2017 11:31:39 AM reply with quote send message to Amberline Object to Post

End of month glitch strikes again
 WindSweptWolf
Basic User

Basic User
4/30/2017 1:46:15 PM reply with quote send message to WindSweptWolf Object to Post

That it does. Knew I should of done entries on Friday sad :(
 kc meadows
Basic User

Basic User
4/30/2017 2:36:38 PM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post

Yeah me too. Cannot choose handlers for tomorrow
 Steph
Basic User

Basic User
4/30/2017 7:14:37 PM reply with quote send message to Steph Object to Post

Until Jeff gets this glitch fixed. I try to do a few days of entries before the last day of the month so I don't miss entries due to the glitch.

Will
 me__0021
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/30/2017 10:44:43 PM reply with quote send message to me__0021 Object to Post

ARGH! I got a few selected and then, I can't choose anything ... and on the public holiday I'd assigned to handler entries.

*sigh*

Jessica
 Rivacre Gundogs
Basic User

Basic User
5/1/2017 4:50:32 AM reply with quote send message to Rivacre Gundogs Object to Post

This is really annoying how come this hasn't been fixed yet?
 Kalynda
Basic User

Basic User
5/1/2017 5:27:41 AM reply with quote send message to Kalynda Object to Post

posted by Rivacre Gundogs
This is really annoying how come this hasn't been fixed yet?
Agree. Jeff could fix this correctly once instead of doing a quick fix sometime during the early part of each month.

His heart and mind are no longer 'in the game'.

K
 Model A Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/1/2017 6:03:07 AM reply with quote send message to Model A Kennels Object to Post

Been trying for an hour to select handlers, not working for Mary Lewis.
I agree his heart is not in the game anymore. I have 2 family accounts one due is August, and one next Feb, love the game but way too much money for all the hassles and after 12 yrs of playing I will not be renewing either of my accounts sad :(
 Studio Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
5/1/2017 11:17:00 AM reply with quote send message to Studio Dogs Object to Post

there are players that pay 100's a month for this.... lolz
 Kalynda
Basic User

Basic User
5/2/2017 6:05:13 AM reply with quote send message to Kalynda Object to Post

posted by Studio Dogs
there are players that pay 100's a month for this.... lolz
Yup! I guess we all make the choice to continue to pay and play....

K
 admin
Administrator
Forum Moderator

Administrator Forum Moderator
5/2/2017 6:34:58 AM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post

I've tried to fix it several times, I'm just plain old not sure what I'm doing wrong.

I'll shut off the shows from running the last day until I can watch them manually. This will mean the SDWC doesn't run until later in the morning on the 31st but it will stop this issue.
 Chaos and Havoc
Basic User

Basic User
5/2/2017 6:40:51 AM reply with quote send message to Chaos and Havoc Object to Post

Thank you for posting an update Jeff. We appreciate being kept in the loop happy :)

I look forward to when it is all resolved happy :)
 Kalynda
Basic User

Basic User
5/2/2017 3:12:03 PM reply with quote send message to Kalynda Object to Post

Thanks Jeff - can you manually add a couple of new judges to keep the pool up until then?

K
 Halcyon Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
5/2/2017 4:55:51 PM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Dreams Object to Post

Thanks Jeff
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/2/2017 11:46:23 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Thank you for the update, Jeff. I think we all understand that sometimes things just don't work out as we had hoped. It's just that when we don't hear from you, we don't know if you are looking into the problem.
 steffiebaby140
Basic User

Basic User
5/31/2017 9:15:25 AM reply with quote send message to steffiebaby140 Object to Post

I think this bug is striking again, I was able to choose a few handlers then just started getting an error.

Replies in this thread : 20

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.