Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Upgrading to Family, advice please
 Star Shiine
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/5/2017 12:31:19 AM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post   

I want to upgrade to a family account. I have 3 standard kennels and one has just gone back to basic because i am a few days late paying the sub for that kennel. The payments for each kennel are staggered and each due through the month.
So my first question is... if I upgrade now, will i get a refund for one kennel that I have paid for until June?

Also, i am worried about following instructions in Help which says to unsubscribe my kennels and then upgrade. If I have cancelled the kennels how will they be upgraded? I am worried about losing my dogs/ kennels in the process. I mailed admin but no reply yet. Help!!!
Thank you
 Glittering
Basic User

Basic User
4/5/2017 2:59:17 AM reply with quote send message to Glittering Object to Post

Hi.

This is a little hazy as it's a while since I've done this - others please contribute.

Upgrade to a family with 1 kennel. That kennel is the family manager. Email Jeff.

Go to account in your family manager, and on the right hand side there should be a window that has the family manager kennel name, and at the bottom right hand side the word MANAGE.

Click the word manage.

You should be able to nominate your other kennels, one at a time, to be members of the family. The window may suggest them based on your IP address, or may not.

Good luck. Come back if it doesn't make sense.
 SatinSilk
Basic User

Basic User
4/5/2017 3:50:37 AM reply with quote send message to SatinSilk Object to Post

Jeff will refund excess payments for kennels when you upgrade them to standard - in my experience
 Star Shiine
Basic User

Basic User
4/5/2017 6:09:29 AM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post

Thanks very much...All went smoothly and now a proud owner of five kennels happy :)
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/5/2017 12:20:41 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Congratulations! And welcome.
 Zinga
Basic User

Basic User
4/5/2017 3:54:56 PM reply with quote send message to Zinga Object to Post

now use the account flipping feature to add each of the family accounts to each other using account flipping.

then you can just use the dropdown box on the top right where your account name is to jump from one to the other.

makes life easier.
 Star Shiine
Basic User

Basic User
4/6/2017 11:38:34 AM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post

happy :) Thanks everyone
 Studio Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
4/7/2017 1:57:18 AM reply with quote send message to Studio Dogs Object to Post

just say no

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.