Search

.com Forum · Source Breeder Forum

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Returned so 3 kennels available Source creations
 ~*Angel*Dreams*~
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/19/2017 9:26:35 AM reply with quote send message to ~*Angel*Dreams*~ Object to Post   

I've returned and reopened 2 kennels and have so far 1 new kennel all say source dogs available! Unsure how many are available in my 2 reopened kennels but definitely have some available in my newest kennel! Haven't created the last 2 available kennels for my family account since I'm unsure what breeds I'll want to get into,still trying to find some breeds which have some excitement to show & breed in.Suggestions welcome on that along with anyone interested in in my source dogs.
Thanks,Barbara
 BarbieDreams
Basic User

Basic User
4/26/2017 11:03:22 AM reply with quote send message to BarbieDreams Object to Post

*Bump*
Message me either or at the following other Kennels both Starters and/or Source dogs:
~*Angel*Dreams*~
MalteseDreams
ShihU4me
AmazingAngels
I've returned after approximately 5 years and have 3 new kennels where Sources are available which would possibly aide players with colors,also 2 older reopened kennels with Starters available if interested I'm not looking to get rich,lol.Prices will be anywhere from $50.(if lower quality is what's created,to at very most,$200.
Banner and Kennel Personal Pics in trade could be negotiated.
Thank you! Barbara

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.