Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs Wanted

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Both high SOP's & all Toy Breeds(please read)
 AmazingAngels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/29/2017 11:11:56 AM reply with quote send message to AmazingAngels Object to Post   

I'm still looking for a few breeds: first any of the higher SOP's that are at 99.5 & above.Will show,finish and special.But would like a Broad Bitch somewhere between 99.6-99.8 since that to me is exciting to be able to produce 5 traits & up with 10's. I've still got 2 or 3 kennels that'd I'm trying to find my perfect matches in.In one kennel I'm sessioning Danes (99.8 sop) Standard Poodles,GSD & Goldens.But only 1 or 2 of each.
Also I'm interested in Toy Breeds but all the ones so far there's just 2,3 tops kennels who either aren't active right now,aren't willing to assist newbie's,Etc. I'm really interested in coming back full time but each day I'm logging in only to be exasperated.I'm Quadriplegic and this game helped me through very extremely desperate times in the early 2000's,I'm again,in need of the distraction that'd come from having broad's that could produce well,along with Show results each day,but haven't found that,except 2 players who seem to want to help.I just don't know,I'm here about 2&1/2 more wk.s but I getting so much rejection,maybe it's just the lull in active players atm.
If someone has some assistance feel free to msg. me or post in my book,or post.Sorry. Barbara
 SilknT
Basic User

Basic User
5/1/2017 6:05:08 PM reply with quote send message to SilknT Object to Post

Hi Barbara

Happy to help out with Silky Terriers, and we could use another player.

PM me.

Margaret

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.