Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Who thinks that we players should be able to judge
 Hounddogkennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/30/2017 8:49:53 PM reply with quote send message to Hounddogkennel Object to Post   

I think the players should be able to judge a show that they have made or want to judge instead of show
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
5/2/2017 9:33:32 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

No, one you have timing issues, all shows run at midnight sd time so with players all over the world in diffrent time zones this would cause issues.

Also you then have the problem of people not judging the dogs who have the best numbers but instead placing their own dogs higher.

gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/2/2017 11:51:51 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Interesting idea but I'm afraid I agree with the previous reply - it just won't work on this type of game.

Now here's a wild and crazy thought!

Pick a show and the day before it runs, pretend you are at ringside watching the judging. Try to pick the winners and see how close you come to agreeing with the judge.

Someone could even make a contest out of this! The one catch - you'd have to post your selections before the shows start and no editing allowed for any reason (lol).

-----
Last edited by gaylanstudio on 5/3/2017 12:04:12 AM

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.