Search

.com Forum · Australian Forum

Replies in this thread : 12

Author Topic : Who lives in Australia if ya do where??
 Hottiegirl12
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/6/2005 3:03:21 PM reply with quote send message to Hottiegirl12 Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Consider yourself WARNED "Hottie". If you post another inappropriate post (ie NOT related to Showdog.com).....

I WILL consult Jeff on having your posting rights terminated!

beaglemum
Australian Forum Moderator (sheesh, list is dead for months, then this all blows up out of nowhere!)
 Patriot Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/14/2005 7:46:21 PM reply with quote send message to Patriot Kennel Object to Post

Queensland!
 Brookshire Border Collies
Basic User

Basic User
12/14/2005 8:16:14 PM reply with quote send message to Brookshire Border Collies Object to Post

wow....OLD post
 Sweetpawskennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/22/2005 11:13:28 AM reply with quote send message to Sweetpawskennel Object to Post

Hottiegirl12 is my friend and she got a new computer so she hasnt been able to come on in awhile!!!!!!
 Diamond Sky Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/9/2006 10:34:50 PM reply with quote send message to Diamond Sky Kennels Object to Post

I'm not but my mom is! I go there every other U.S. winter! I LOVE it there! Chat to me about Australia, I don't mind at all!
Allie
My mom grew up around Sidney. (Sorry I only know a few places in Australia.)

I LOVE AUSTRALIAN SHEPHERDS!
 minerva2706
Basic User

Basic User
4/1/2006 6:03:51 PM reply with quote send message to minerva2706 Object to Post

How do u name your dogs on this?
 doggy-love-lauren
Basic User

Basic User
4/12/2006 9:09:14 PM reply with quote send message to doggy-love-lauren Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

i live in Taylors Lakes, Melbourne, VIC!
o.k. heres waht u do, it should say name dog or something in the Administrative section of your dog. i forget laugh :D
 Sweetpawskennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/29/2006 11:02:13 AM reply with quote send message to Sweetpawskennel Object to Post

I do not live in Australia but I want to go someday!!!!
 Riget_Heights
Basic User

Basic User
5/7/2006 12:14:46 AM reply with quote send message to Riget_Heights Object to Post

I live in Sydney
 StarsnStripes
Basic User

Basic User
6/23/2006 6:04:00 AM reply with quote send message to StarsnStripes Object to Post

im australian born bred raised etc :P and proud of it after the Socceroos performance last nite!

I live in Woodend Victoria, almost exactly half way between Bendigo and Melbourne.

I am not owned by any dogs yet.. that may change very soon!

Robyn
 AUSTOGO
Basic User

Basic User
6/23/2006 6:43:17 AM reply with quote send message to AUSTOGO Object to Post

I live in Sydney Australia
And owned by 2 Australian Shepherds.
I also show, do obedience trialling , agility/jumping trialling, sheep herding and sometimes flyball.
Kelly
 shelkeys
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/23/2006 7:38:20 AM reply with quote send message to shelkeys Object to Post

I live in Victor Harbor, South Australia, & am owned by 3 shelties & 1 Keeshond, I breed & show & do some obedience
 Arkadian Utopia
Basic User

Basic User
10/23/2006 8:18:53 PM reply with quote send message to Arkadian Utopia Object to Post

I live in QLD but not for long!
Born in VIC, moved to Darwin NT when I was 8, left for Brisbane when 10. Moved to Cairns. Back to Brisbane then out to SE QLD for now.
Am moving to WA next year

Replies in this thread : 12

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.