Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : A lovely surprise!
 Quileute Legends
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/28/2017 7:12:49 AM reply with quote send message to Quileute Legends Object to Post   

I hardly have time for this game anymore and even though I have 15 kennels I haven't been showing in any of them for months.

I decided to start showing this girl just for fun and I logged in today to see that she won Best in Show under judge William Carr - with over 1400 entries! laugh :D laugh :D laugh :D Such a nice surprise! happy :)

CH Quileute - The Late Arrival
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15633913

Let's hope she has more fantastic wins ahead of her! happy :)
 ~*Angel*Dreams*~
Basic User

Basic User
5/28/2017 9:38:21 AM reply with quote send message to ~*Angel*Dreams*~ Object to Post

Congratulations! Those are lovely surprises aren't they! Here's to many more,the breed seems to be having their moment! I can only hope for someday working up to Group placements in some of my little breeds! Best of luck with many more!
Barbara
 Grasslans
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/30/2017 9:02:50 AM reply with quote send message to Grasslans Object to Post

Congrats on her new wins as well happy :) A best in show and a best in specialty show on the same day. She is really rather nice.
 jaime1985
Basic User

Basic User
5/31/2017 7:02:50 AM reply with quote send message to jaime1985 Object to Post

She topped that today! BIS at World cup! Well done you
 Quileute Legends
Basic User

Basic User
6/2/2017 8:28:50 PM reply with quote send message to Quileute Legends Object to Post

Thanks everyone!! happy :)

I'm stoked with how well she is doing laugh :D

Until I got a msg from William Carr today that said he couldn't evaluate her due to her being so close to whelping. *face palm!* I can't believe I bred her! Hahahaa - I usually NEVER breed a show girl until she's finished her show career ... hahaha - and I was obviously so out of it when I was breeding dogs this week that I forgot to not breed her :P

So sadly she has missed out on another opportunity to win BIS under William Carr due to my stupidity LOL :P Poor thing! She's probably mighty pissed at me - losing a win and being preggo! :P

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.