Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Making a return!
 Wicked Kisses
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/31/2017 11:24:29 AM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kisses Object to Post   

Hi all!

Not sure how many of you may remember me... (I've seen quite a few familiar faces still playing) but I have returned! It may only be for a few months before I get busy again, but I'm excited to get back into the game. I started playing back in 2006 under a different kennel, and was active for several years with some hiatuses in between.

I've never been set on one breed for too long, I like to dabble and hop around...right now I've got a Dane and a Dobe in my kennel, so we'll see where that goes wink ;)

Looking forward to being back!

Taylor
 Wyndhaven Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/31/2017 3:18:03 PM reply with quote send message to Wyndhaven Kennels Object to Post

Welcome back!
 GaylanStudio9
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/1/2017 9:01:28 AM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio9 Object to Post

Yep, welcome back! It's always great to see someone come back.

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.