Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Show wins and a SOP High :)
 Grasslans**
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
6/5/2017 10:24:04 PM reply with quote send message to Grasslans** Object to Post   

Despite the fact that I've been playing for awhile, I still find it wonderful to win a Best in Show, so today, managing to win two was quite wonderful.

First off being Jolene Ramsey's Midsummer Show 1, while Jolene favors the borzoi breed, she generally has quite collection of some of the top Zoi boys being shown under her. So it's quite a feat to even take out BOB happy :) It's even more impressive due to the fact that the only reason GCH K. Shadows And Darkness is still in my kennel is his colour.

Second show being Jeanene Brown's Daphnes Day. Jeanene has always been on of my favouirt Zoi judges. (How can she not after awarding one of my older boys BIS at the SD world cup awhile ago laugh :D ) But today she awarded GCH K. Wake From The Chaos his 5th Best In Show, which also makes him by far my best home breed show dog. Which is something considering he isn't a great sire. And to make that win even better, runner up to him in show was GCH Kohl The Invisible Man, who somehow managed to beat the great dane (another of Jeanene's favourite breeds) to take out the best in the Working group title.

And if all of that was not enough for the day, I also have finally managed to top my kennel's highest SOP with a 99.40 pup. Now to just get the head and coat traits to stay a dark blue laugh :D

I'm sorry this is rambling, I'm just really pleased happy :)
 ESAN
Basic User

Basic User
6/5/2017 11:04:45 PM reply with quote send message to ESAN Object to Post

Congratulations! I've seen successful Kohl dogs in various breeds so keep the best in shows coming!

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.