Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : The 4x Session Thing
 admin
Administrator
Forum Moderator

System.__ComObject Forum Moderator
6/6/2017 12:08:49 PM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post   

The 4x sessions were supposed to be temporary and I completely forgot about it until somebody was upset with me that their sessions dropped when their account went to basic and they couldn't set it to 48 anymore.

It was never meant to be 48 long term.

What should we do going forward?
 Degree
Basic User

Basic User
6/6/2017 1:16:13 PM reply with quote send message to Degree Object to Post

If I may -

It allows me to be more competitive in my breed and keeps entries up, in my opinion. I don't see any reason to do away with it, unless someone has a really convincing argument otherwise.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/6/2017 1:29:50 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

this post has been edited 3 time(s)

Well, I rather like the sessions as they are. I think with the somewhat reduced membership it allows us to field more dogs. Perhaps we could cut them back to 24 though to help balance the economy which has also become somewhat bloated, however I'd like to hear what others think.

And since I brought the economy into the discussion, should we consider leaving the sessions as they are and scale back or suspend the log-in bonus?

The sessions allow me to play the game more intensely while the LB just gives me more money which the system takes back right away anyway because I am at or near the limit in most of my kennels. (Won $800+ for a National the other day and I never even saw it - lol!) The thing is, to get the bonus all you have to do is log in and out. At least with the sessions you need to go in and sell or use them. I now session (and prime-feed) a lot of dogs I list for sale so that new folks can start showing sooner and stand a better chance of getting bug-bit.

-----
Last edited by gaylanstudio on 6/6/2017 1:51:45 PM
 Rock Fall Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
6/6/2017 1:56:51 PM reply with quote send message to Rock Fall Dogs Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

If I may chime in...

All the old time players might have an overflow of cash, but there are some players that may still be struggling with not enough cash. (Me included).

I do like the extra sessions- not only to session more dogs, but also to sell any excess back.
I would like to keep the sessions as they are.

The log in bonus is nice, but if there are players with many accounts, that would be a time consuming task- to log into each kennel just for the log in bonus.
I could do without the log in bonus.

JMO
RFD happy :)

-----
Last edited by Rock Fall Dogs on 6/6/2017 1:57:51 PM
 Kalynda
Basic User

Basic User
6/6/2017 2:16:54 PM reply with quote send message to Kalynda Object to Post

I'm one who dropped to basic and lost em - and yes, I'd like them back happy :)
 ESAN
Basic User

Basic User
6/6/2017 2:54:28 PM reply with quote send message to ESAN Object to Post

I came back recently and was buffled by all these sessions! Thought there was some kind of error. Thought to go with the flow and take advantage while it lasted. So it is an error indeed!happy :)))

If everyone has more money there will be more shows and specialities sponsored and maybe we could start selling the average pup for more than 100?.. Also it stimulates showing and not only mass breeding.

But then there's the inflation I guess so I really don't know how would be better
 Shaylynne
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/6/2017 3:29:06 PM reply with quote send message to Shaylynne Object to Post

The extra sessions and LB allow me to save up to sponsor shows and specialties. I hope we can keep them.
 Steph
Basic User

Basic User
6/6/2017 5:34:44 PM reply with quote send message to Steph Object to Post

Please LEAVE it. LOL.

We actually have a full show calendar and people actually buy dogs and use studs now.

It definitely makes the game more lively!

Will & Steph
 FallenStarz
Basic User

Basic User
6/6/2017 7:14:12 PM reply with quote send message to FallenStarz Object to Post

Please leave it! Not all kennels are flush with cash, the schedule is kept full and more entries.. Plus it helps in the struggling breeds.
 ShineBright
Basic User

Basic User
6/6/2017 7:22:16 PM reply with quote send message to ShineBright Object to Post

We who compete in obedience would REALLY REALLY REAAALLLY like them to stay the way they are right now. please?
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/6/2017 8:02:35 PM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

I vote to leave them as is.

I've noticed a much more dramatic increase in entries since the inflation of the sessions. Its nice to have competition .

I would also like to extend the offer that if ANYONE needs any help with extra funds, please don't hesitate to send me a PM. I have been very fortunate with my SD finances lately and would love to extend the gesture. If anyone would like payouts added or shows created, please let me know.

Bless,
Ren
 This N That
Basic User

Basic User
6/6/2017 11:46:14 PM reply with quote send message to This N That Object to Post

Please leave them lol. The economy of the game has never been better in my opinion. There are tons of shows with awesome payouts almost every night.
 Halcyon Delight
Basic User

Basic User
6/7/2017 2:06:01 AM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Delight Object to Post

Please leave them as they are.

I am ambivalent in regards the the log in bonus.

As someone who has played for years and was always in debt in each kennel I now have the money to sponsor shows and enter more shows so it keeps the game broader and gives it more appeal for me.
 Aussiewolfsister
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/7/2017 2:49:06 AM reply with quote send message to Aussiewolfsister Object to Post

I vote keep it --- it has really benefited the game over all.
 DoogieG6521
Basic User

Basic User
6/7/2017 5:22:13 AM reply with quote send message to DoogieG6521 Object to Post

I vote to keep as well.
 Golden Bridge
Basic User

Basic User
6/7/2017 6:59:45 AM reply with quote send message to Golden Bridge Object to Post

Please Leave it. The game community has become far more active and engaged as a result, the show schedule is full of shows to enter, people are entering them.

Before this, out of my entire family account (plus this standard) all of them were in debt and i could barely manage to keep things off old boy. (above -$5,000) I didnt buy pups, breed to outside studs, couldnt afford to show unless i was sure the pup would special, and i certainly couldnt do much to help with the fact that there were barely 5 days worth of shows sponsored ever. Some days show entries for all breeds were as low as 100. Now the average show has 500 entries, unless the judge is no handler, in which case the average is 1,500. I can sponsor shows, I can show dogs. The game is more fun and makes me want to have more kennels lol.
 ~*Angel*Dreams*~
Basic User

Basic User
6/7/2017 7:23:46 AM reply with quote send message to ~*Angel*Dreams*~ Object to Post

I too,am one of the returned and thought I'd go with the flow,so I didn't question it.It's the only income many of my kennels have.I hope it's kept this way.
I again missed what's being called a login bonus,it wasn't here when I left.Could someone explain it to me,please?
Please leave the sessions,my kennels still never reach $4,000. ever.I can never host shows,do payouts...
I'm just able to session and show a few dogs,and breed with the extra sessions.
Barbara
 Zollhaus
Basic User

Basic User
6/7/2017 3:55:23 PM reply with quote send message to Zollhaus Object to Post

I have to say I agree with everyone else, the show scene is vastly improved and studs and pups have become much livelier. It does make the game more fun and I too could live without the log in bonus if something has to go happy :)happy :)
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/7/2017 4:38:35 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

My vote is to leave it where it is.

I use the extra money to pay for more shows and add payouts to help others

Carol
 Lisboa
Basic User

Basic User
6/7/2017 5:24:09 PM reply with quote send message to Lisboa Object to Post

Hi Jeff

Please leave it as it is now.

We use it to sponsor extra shows, make payouts and improve our various breeds.
 Rivacre Gundogs
Basic User

Basic User
6/7/2017 5:56:25 PM reply with quote send message to Rivacre Gundogs Object to Post

Please leave that and the log in bonus!

Replies in this thread : 36
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.