Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 36
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

KingdomCome
Basic User

Basic User
6/7/2017 11:06:15 PM reply with quote send message to KingdomCome Object to Post

I agree...I play more and even am learning to sponsor shows because of the 48 option....
 Dexters Boxers
Basic User

Basic User
6/8/2017 12:48:50 AM reply with quote send message to Dexters Boxers Object to Post

I have to agree with the majority!! Please keep it. I know for me, it is my only steady income other than the log in bonus but that doesnt amount to much. With the extra session sales, it makes it possible to use stud dogs as well as buy dogs to improve my line and participate in more shows. All those things improve the game happy :)
 Jolitar
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/8/2017 3:23:38 AM reply with quote send message to Jolitar Object to Post

I have excess money but I use it to promote shows or add payouts.
I've been poor in this game and it's tough so if anyone would like some help please message me.
 Imperial Afghans
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/8/2017 3:43:25 AM reply with quote send message to Imperial Afghans Object to Post

It's definitely an asset to someone with a kennel full of dogs that need quite a bit of sessioning to get in their final top conditions. Also, the extra money can be used to help struggling breeds with show payouts. I'll be adding some payouts this weekend and or specialties. I vote keep both. The log in bonus is also a nice touch. A little reward for everyone and incentive to keep coming back.
 ~*Angel*Dreams*~
Basic User

Basic User
6/8/2017 7:40:24 AM reply with quote send message to ~*Angel*Dreams*~ Object to Post

I have already stated my opinion,it my kennels biggest income.I haven't ever sold a puppy,received a payout,had any great rush to use my couple of studs...
But as asked before,would someone please explain what login bonus is? I searched and found nothing.I must have been away whenever this was established.
My #1 breed only has 2 others and we could always use payouts,the normally me & 1 other kennel entering shows.It almost costs more with entry fee's than we make back with Maltese!
Thank you for anyone who helps.
Barbara
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/8/2017 11:07:47 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

The login bonus starts at $5 and increases to a max of $50 per day.

If you log into your account or accounts at least once every day, you will be paid the LB.

If you miss a day, it reverts back to $5 and you have to build it up again - only takes about 5 days I think (not sure).

Note - it is time sensitive. If your usual login is around midnight SD time, you need to be aware that if you log in one day at 11:59pm and the next day at 12:01am you will have "missed" a day and lost the bonus.

(I'll go do some Maltese payouts for you. Anyone else?)

-----
Last edited by gaylanstudio on 6/8/2017 11:13:42 AM
 Narnia
Basic User

Basic User
6/9/2017 1:45:39 PM reply with quote send message to Narnia Object to Post

I'm ok either way. Right now all my accts are at max....won over $3000 in the National in this acct and don't see any of it. I would do more shows/payouts but find the current system and restrictions (shows) too time consuming. Some days its all I can do to keep up with sessions and pups in 10 kennels. But much prefer this to being broke!
 TriStar Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/10/2017 10:19:52 AM reply with quote send message to TriStar Kennels Object to Post

Please keep it! I think it's helping the game be more active and I use it to sponsor a lot of shows and specialties for many breeds.
 KC Blue Ridge
Basic User

Basic User
6/10/2017 2:11:47 PM reply with quote send message to KC Blue Ridge Object to Post

Everybody pretty much summed it up. I agree please keep the extra sessions. I had never sponsored a show until the sessions were increased and I really enjoy the game more than ever
 Coal Tar II
Basic User

Basic User
6/12/2017 5:30:32 AM reply with quote send message to Coal Tar II Object to Post

I mostly have rare breeds and since the extra sessions there has been more showing easier to get points...ect. I also do not care if you remove the LB but the sessions are defiantly appreciated happy :)
 Black Raven Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/13/2017 12:47:40 AM reply with quote send message to Black Raven Kennels Object to Post

I vote to keep it as it currently is, others have already named valid points when it comes to why, and this benefits us regardless if we are in a very competitive breed or not.

Meagen
BRK Dobermans
Equity Danes
 Whitegold
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/13/2017 6:03:49 AM reply with quote send message to Whitegold Object to Post

I agree with leaving it, but I'm curious about why the sessions up for sale haven't diminished in price. I thought they were suooosed to be a 'demand/supply' kind of situation that was responsive to wether people were actually buying sessions from other kennels.

Jessica
 Kalynda
Basic User

Basic User
6/13/2017 6:18:09 AM reply with quote send message to Kalynda Object to Post

If the consensus is to keep it, will those of us who lost it after a drop to basic get it back?

If we keep it, it should be across the board.

thanks,
Kathy
 admin
Administrator
Forum Moderator

Administrator Forum Moderator
6/13/2017 7:03:33 AM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post

Kalynda, you already have it if you are on 12x sessions.
 kats4me
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/15/2017 8:48:45 AM reply with quote send message to kats4me Object to Post

I vote to keep it as is. I hardly ever win money at shows. But I need the sessions to get them ready for shows.
 Star Shiine
Basic User

Basic User
6/24/2017 5:30:17 PM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post

Yes, I would like to keep them too. The more sessions we have the more dogs we can show.

Replies in this thread : 36
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.