Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : What is community rank ?
 ESAN
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/11/2017 2:55:03 PM reply with quote send message to ESAN Object to Post   

I've just noticed I'm first in community rank but what does that mean? What is taken into account for this ranking?
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/12/2017 1:37:20 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

I'm not real sure but I have a feeling that is something that is not updating properly.
 Silk N Denim Terriers
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/12/2017 9:15:28 PM reply with quote send message to Silk N Denim Terriers Object to Post

Your community rank is based upon how active you are in the forums. The more you post the higher your rank will be.
 KonaBlechen
Basic User

Basic User
6/13/2017 10:25:23 AM reply with quote send message to KonaBlechen Object to Post

All transactions are included with this rank. Sponsored shows, conversations, purchases, breeding, etc. I think you get extra credits for sponsoring shows and doing added payouts.

Well done for reaching number one so fast.
 ESAN
Basic User

Basic User
6/13/2017 2:23:37 PM reply with quote send message to ESAN Object to Post

Thanks, Kona happy :)

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.