Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Beginner ? from a longtime player
 Dream Castle Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/29/2017 3:29:44 PM reply with quote send message to Dream Castle Kennels Object to Post   

I have played for quite a few years now,but just got back into the game. (long story short,I didn't have home internet untill about 3 months ago) Anyways,I would like to update my info because it it so outdated,but have forgotted how to do that.I'll probably have someone make me a banner later,but need to know how to change my info first. Thanks!
 ESAN
Basic User

Basic User
7/30/2017 2:42:25 AM reply with quote send message to ESAN Object to Post

Hi! I remember you happy :) in Dobermans. You were playing when I first started out. Welcome back! Hope you find someone to make you a banner, they are fewer players nowadays. (Also photobucket now charges for 3rd party hosting, where do you keep your banners?)
 ESAN
Basic User

Basic User
7/30/2017 2:50:44 AM reply with quote send message to ESAN Object to Post

One of my foundation bitches is from your kennel:
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=9213095
She's the 3rd dog finished by me and produced a bronze dam for me.

Oh, and to update your page you click on " My account" in the left sidebar just below your user name and then click " Update kennel slogan"
 Dream Castle Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/30/2017 12:31:59 PM reply with quote send message to Dream Castle Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

thank you!I am glad to see some of my 'line' s still out there!! even more glad that she produced a bronze dam for you

-----
Last edited by Dream Castle Kennels on 7/30/2017 12:34:20 PM

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.