Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : In Memorium
 Stormwynd
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/25/2017 9:38:36 PM reply with quote send message to Stormwynd Object to Post   

Hello all. I have sponsored a GWP no handler specialty in honor of the life and companionship of my old girl, Aurora. Her health is declining rapidly and I will be having to euthanize her, most likely in a few weeks. I am not seeking attention or condolences. I merely want to help out the GWP community in game with a show, and memorialize my beloved old dog whose life is coming to an end.

Thanks, and I hope ya'll enjoy the show.

Kani
 Aurora Starfire
Basic User

Basic User
8/26/2017 8:30:25 AM reply with quote send message to Aurora Starfire Object to Post

I also sponsored an all-breed for the 25th of September. I realized I had another kennel with some extra money and wanted to do another show. I put payouts for BIS and all BIG winners. If anyone else would like to add some payouts to individual breeds, please, be my guest.

Kani
 Renagade
Basic User

Basic User
8/26/2017 10:11:25 PM reply with quote send message to Renagade Object to Post

I'll be entering for the all breed show. Ill also add payouts for the Saffy Bull breed as well as group and show placements.

My condolences to you. It's never ready.sad :(

Ren
 ~*Angel*Dreams*~
Basic User

Basic User
8/27/2017 9:16:39 AM reply with quote send message to ~*Angel*Dreams*~ Object to Post

I'll add some payouts from another kennel to the all breed show also.
I know all to well what you're going through and you've just got to remind yourself that you're doing what's best for your fur-baby.Remember all the good times,and be strong for them.It is the hardest thing you'll have to do.I don't know your situation personally but I've had to go through similar experiences with my nearly 15 year old therapy/support dog.I wanted (selfishly) to put it off,and kept putting it off.I finally realized that after 3 days straight of seizures she wasn't ever coming back and in between seizures she didn't even recognize me.I unfortunately was all alone,whole family was on vacation when I knew she had already been gone.I was putting it off,hoping she'd snap out of it and know me,at least so I could say goodbye.It never happened and I found out she'd had an aggressive type of brain cancer.She had been in perfect health at her mid-June Veterinarian appt.And exactly 2 years ago yesterday I had to send her to Rainbow Bridge.
Your story and timing is so close to my heart I had to share mine.I wish we could share pictures here.
Being pretty much housebound and physically handicapped since age 29,my dogs are absolutely my children!
You and your baby will be forefront in my thoughts!
Barbara

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.