Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 53
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Halcyon Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
9/17/2017 5:03:47 AM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Dreams Object to Post

Well that is good to hear. Behaviour such as this can make people leave. If I feel that a breed in unfriendly then I leave it - the breed. Thankfully not the game. But we do need to do all we can to keep people here.
 Crosscroft
Basic User

Basic User
9/19/2017 4:14:50 PM reply with quote send message to Crosscroft Object to Post

Looks like maybe the problem has been resolved..?

www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=Studios
 Glittering
Basic User

Basic User
9/19/2017 4:52:26 PM reply with quote send message to Glittering Object to Post

and none in 2 of the basic kennels LaGuardia and JFK
 BarStar Goldens
Basic User

Basic User
9/19/2017 5:04:18 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Goldens Object to Post

I just signed into this acct and found Studios bought a bunch of my dogs that ere up for sale. Then fh'd them.

I guess. Thanks for the $$?

Will
 Kalynda
Basic User

Basic User
9/20/2017 10:02:50 AM reply with quote send message to Kalynda Object to Post

posted by Crosscroft
Looks like maybe the problem has been resolved..?

www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=Studios

Looks promising. Seems to be several empty basic kennels in Curly's today.

I am relieved it was cared for - while not in the breed, it was discouraging to see the game sink to the point that this was being allowed.

Hopefully that's the end of that.

K
 SatinSilk
Basic User

Basic User
9/20/2017 7:57:04 PM reply with quote send message to SatinSilk Object to Post

We will need to keep alert though - this person has been in ECS, Kooikerhondjes and WireHaired Pointing Griffons before Curlies.
 Kleenex Kennels 4
Basic User

Basic User
9/20/2017 10:02:35 PM reply with quote send message to Kleenex Kennels 4 Object to Post

Hey Listen, I am getting abused my another kennel. He's a POS. Any way I am going to get off this site and wanted to see if you wanted my top dogs? Just offer me a $1 I just dont want him to take control of them once im gone. Let me know
 me__0021
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/21/2017 9:31:47 PM reply with quote send message to me__0021 Object to Post

I'm going to email admin about this, but I'm not impressed to see that there are two shows in Goldens that appear to be bullying in their name.

'Barstar is a Joke' and 'Barstar is run by an idiot'.

I've played this game for a long time, and this is not the way things are done in this game.

Jessica
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/21/2017 9:46:29 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

Thanks for bringing that to our attention, Jessica. I PMed Admin as well. It is targeted harassment by a user and most websites generally do not tolerate that. Totally foolish and childish...
 BarStar Goldens
Basic User

Basic User
9/22/2017 5:28:23 AM reply with quote send message to BarStar Goldens Object to Post

Wow. Just wow.

Will
 BarStar Goldens
Basic User

Basic User
9/22/2017 5:31:30 AM reply with quote send message to BarStar Goldens Object to Post

BTW, I am ok with the show names. I'd rather the shows be left so folks get a chance for points than Jeff remove them.

Will
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/22/2017 8:43:57 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

While I get where you are coming from, online culture has given a platform for harassment and bullying that is quite frankly intolerable. I would like to see them removed or at best renamed if they do indeed violate the website's terms and conditions.
 angus my golden retriver
Basic User

Basic User
9/22/2017 10:47:00 AM reply with quote send message to angus my golden retriver Object to Post

That user clearly has a very sad pathetic life to stoop down to that kind of behaviour! They should be banned

Replies in this thread : 53
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.