Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Breed Popularity List?
 Lac Lavon Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/1/2017 11:51:26 AM reply with quote send message to Lac Lavon Kennels Object to Post   

Hey guys! I used to play this game many years ago, but quit right around the time they tightened up the numbers. Now I'm back and trying to feel my way into what breed I want.

Anyways, I feel like I remember there being a way to see a list of all the breeds, in order from most popular to least popular. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Or does anyone know of a breed that essentially nobody is working on right now? I would like to find a breed that has room for improvement, but isn't as big a stretch as source dog numbers. Something around 50-85 SOP maybe?

Thank you!
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/1/2017 12:11:59 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

showdog.com/breeds/

The link is currently broken, though.

As far as breeds, I'm showing alone in Toy Poodles, highest SOP is 93.7.
Maltese just hit 89.

Good luck, and welcome back!
 Kleenex Manchesters
Basic User

Basic User
9/1/2017 3:25:20 PM reply with quote send message to Kleenex Manchesters Object to Post

COME TO TOY MANCHESTERS NOBODY PLAYS, AND THE OLD KENNEL WHO USED TO DIDN'T EVEN PUT STUDS UP. A COUPLE OF US JUST NOW AT 1ST GENERATION UNDER 30 SOP
 Stonehill Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/1/2017 5:23:01 PM reply with quote send message to Stonehill Kennels Object to Post

I'm currently colour breeding cardigan welsh corgis, my dogs are in the 90-91 range SOP wise and I'd love some company!!
 residential5
Basic User

Basic User
9/2/2017 6:03:18 AM reply with quote send message to residential5 Object to Post

There's only me and one other person in OES.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/2/2017 12:04:28 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

All but alone in Airedales. Getting groups including a first.

Pharaoh Hounds Saluki and Greyhound could use help if you are into sighthounds.

BarbieDreams
Basic User

Basic User
9/3/2017 10:05:30 AM reply with quote send message to BarbieDreams Object to Post

We would definitely welcome you as Comet mentioned in Maltese,we have just hit 89% with maybe 2 dogs.Although it's a teeny tiny over the 85% you mentioned there's plenty of both breeding females(I would part with some from my main kennel)also there's puppies available that are 88% and then there's Shih Tzu's,who maybe aren't below 90%(there's a very few 93%) but there's not really anyone other than 2 dogs usually entered that a few kennels play occasionally.Comet just joined them with a few girls I parted with but if you're interested I'd help with both breeds!My main kennel is:
www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=%7e*Angel*Dreams*%7e
*~Angel*Dreams*~
I'm on every morning for a few hours and have 2 family subscriptions.
Barbara
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/3/2017 1:40:33 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

The "Breeds" link noted above is working again - down for maintenance perhaps (lol).

www.showdog.com/breeds/

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.