Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : Reduced Activity
 Hawkeye Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/14/2017 3:45:05 PM reply with quote send message to Hawkeye Kennel Object to Post   

If we've never spoken before then hello, my name is Hawk!

Tomorrow morning (so like 12 hours from now) I'm going to be going back to university for my third and final year of my degree, obviously, a degree comes before Showdog so I will be cutting back my activity. This probably won't impact anything as I am currently only actively showing in Chinese Shar-Peis and breeding dogs to get some zesty SOPs.

But in the unlikely event you PM me and I don't reply for half a century, its nothing personal, I'm just crying over my assignments!

Side note, if anyone would like to get in on the Shar-Pei action please feel free to hit me up, fairly sure I'm the only player in Shar-Peis right now :L

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.