Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Looking for a new Golden to show
 Grasslans*
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
9/23/2017 12:32:52 AM reply with quote send message to Grasslans* Object to Post   

So after looking at the list of goldens for sale, they all more or less blurred into the same LOL.
Ideally hoping for a ready to show/already titled that you no longer have room for. It's just that my boy (BarStar Thy Kingdom Come, yes he is retiring soon laugh :D others might get to win a bit more) is at 116 days, so it's time to start looking for a new one.
 DoggyPanache
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/23/2017 10:28:13 AM reply with quote send message to DoggyPanache Object to Post

I have a pup for sale at 99.45 but he's only 3 days old. Otherwise, everything I have is 99.40.
 Kleenex Goldens
Basic User

Basic User
9/23/2017 2:16:41 PM reply with quote send message to Kleenex Goldens Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Grasslans do you want to take over this boys campaign? I was doing really well with him until I put my time and effort into my barstar dog, would love to see if you can get him back with focus on his judges and sessioning.

showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15757363

would love to see him a bronze GCH but without paying attention to him he has no chance

-----
Last edited by Kleenex Goldens on 9/23/2017 2:17:41 PM
 Kleenex Goldens
Basic User

Basic User
9/23/2017 2:18:53 PM reply with quote send message to Kleenex Goldens Object to Post

or I have this slightly younger dog who has potential if focussed on

showdog.com/users/showresults.aspx?id=15792914
 BarStar Goldens
Basic User

Basic User
9/23/2017 8:56:50 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Goldens Object to Post

Kleenex - All Star looks like he is a dud. Sadly.

Grasslans - I don't have anything at the moment. I did list 3 99.45 male pups. No promises if they will have any show talent.... but? who knows.

Will
 Kleenex Kuvasz 1
Basic User

Basic User
9/23/2017 9:44:54 PM reply with quote send message to Kleenex Kuvasz 1 Object to Post

The wolfpoint dog has a better career that's for sure but all star has always been entered in their shadows and mainly without handlers doesn't hurt to try. The strip that down bitch I have could be a good one ,
 Grasslans*
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/24/2017 12:20:51 AM reply with quote send message to Grasslans* Object to Post

DoggyPanache, I'm going to have a look at the pups happy :)

Kleenex, I've sent you an offer for the Wolf Point dog, I've had one of their aust Shep and he was a great show dog, so I'll be interested to try with one of their goldens.

BarStar, I'll also have a look at those pups too. I've got plenty of sessions in this account to use after all.

Thank you.

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.